Cormier would get KO by stipe,overeem,werdum and jds if he go back to HW

JDS loses fights now by being on the fence, which is what DC would do to him.

he can't. all of them have elite tdd and they're stronger and possibly bigger

They think he can outwrestle all HWs because he did it to Barnett, who actually has dogshit takedown defense and was taken down at will by Roy Nelson. If he couldn't take down Gus at will, he's not doing so with Stipe.

DC beats anyone on the planet not named Jones or BROCK.

Imagine THAT dc in the UFC. Would be awesome
usada-anti-doping-ufc-192.jpg

Dc is wrestler with a overhand and clinch.no way he beats top 5 hw.

he can't. all of them have elite tdd and they're stronger and possibly bigger
DC wrestlerapes Cain at AKA.

And who have any of them fought that has the wrestling of DC?

Stipe beats him, 8/10 but I think DC has a good chance against the rest.

I don't know why peple are saying no, he would absolutely get ktfo. It would be hard to do so, I'm not shitting on DC, he's a great fighter, and wrestler. But I think the Heavyweight division today is too much for DC.

jds is done he's never fighting again without steroids he can't even take a proper shit

dc would pick reem sorry deflated ball bag ass up and throw him into the front row

if rumble almost ko cormier then imagine what jds,overeem and stipe could do(rumble couldn't even ko glasschin Arlovski at hw)

Rumble is arguably the p4p hardest hitting puncher in MMA history. And rumble nearly KO'd arlovski, but he was saved by the bell. However, I think the reason that Rumble was not able to get the finish after the end of that 1st or 2nd round is because of the cardio problems that Rumble had at heavyweight with all that extraweight on him.

JDS couldn't stop the takedowns of Velasquez in their second and third fight. What makes you think at this stage in his career that he'll be able to stop Cormier taking him down. Also Cormier beat Barnett, Antonio Silva (coming off his win against Fedor), Jeff Monson, and Frank Mir just to name a few at heavyweight. Also I like how you showed the very first JDS fight which didn't even last that long not to mention Cain came into the fight injured. Not taking anything away from JDS but Cain wasn't 100% and the second and third fight proved that. He mauled JDS in those two fights.

DC beats JDS the same way Cain did
DC beats Overeem via cardio. I can see him tiring Overeem out early and finishing him later on in the fight
DC beats Werdum and I think it'll be via him taking Werdum down, getting back, rinse and repeat which will tire out Fabricio. He'll then pick him apart on the feet and finish him.

The hardest fight will be against Stipe and I would pick Stipe to beat him.

thing is. all of them has fast hand and they hit hard.really hard.and dc never ko anyone in hw other than bigfoot silva whos known for glasschin

He's known for "glasschin"? Who KO'd him before Cormier?

Hope this is a troll post. HW div is as weak as it's always been. DC handled Gus easily - the only striker close in skill to Gus in HW is Reem. Reem's chin is shot and would not handle the combined threat of DCs hands and wrestling. DC hung with Jones pretty well last fight till he headkick. No one at HW is close to a Jones level threat. I'm not saying DC would not get KOed - it HW ofc that's a big risk, but I'd take 50:50 odds on DC becoming champ if he moved up.

"Rumble couldn't even KO glassjaw Arlovski" yep, either troll or moron...

Back