Cormier would get KO by stipe,overeem,werdum and jds if he go back to HW

I don't think some/many mma fans appreciate the advantage that an elite wrestler/grappler has in this sport. Pair elite ground skills with solid striking and you have a dangerous man.

I don't think some/many mma fans appreciate the advantage that an elite wrestler/grappler has in this sport. Pair elite ground skills with solid striking and you have a dangerous man.
arent most mma fighters just what you described wrestlers

With Stipe, I give DC about a 30% chance of winning. Werdum, DC busts his ass up all night, with the occasional big bomb from Werdum, here and there. JDS, way past his best to be a legit threat to DC.

I think what you utter cans are forgetting is that HW is the worst division in MMA in terms of skill. Cormier is a very skilled fighter and at HW he would be leaps and bounds over most of them. Josh Barnett was a far, far more experienced MMA fighter and DC utterly smashed him. Only Stipe would have an advantage on him and that's only because he's much younger than the fossils on the list that have all been brutally KO'd multiple times.

Jon Jones would fuck most of them up too and he's about the closest thing to DC at LHW.

I think what you utter cans are forgetting is that HW is the worst division in MMA in terms of skill. Cormier is a very skilled fighter and at HW he would be leaps and bounds over most of them. Josh Barnett was a far, far more experienced MMA fighter and DC utterly smashed him. Only Stipe would have an advantage on him and that's only because he's much younger than the fossils on the list that have all been brutally KO'd multiple times.

Jon Jones would fuck most of them up too and he's about the closest thing to DC at LHW.
{<jordan}

i liked thicker DC at hw. I think he gets his power back and beats those dudes

he can't. all of them have elite tdd and they're stronger and possibly bigger
stronger? he tossed around HW's during his strikeforce days like they were nothing.

DC is freakishly strong

If he thought he could beat stipe, he'd still be at heavyweight

Truth is, it's another first round stoppage for Stipe. He's a far advanced striker, D1 wrestler and much too big to get manhandled

No, I don't think he would do well against the top HW's. He's definitely competitive against everyone else though, and might be the best LHW if you remove roids from others.

Stipe beats him 10 out of 10 times and DC knows it. Right now is the perfect moment to call out Stipe and make a superfight, but he decided to call out Oezdemir instead, both financially and legacy wise weaker choice, why is that?

KO'ed by Werdum. Oh my fuck that's funny. Dude gets one great knee on Mark Hunt who was making him look like a scrub standing and he's suddenly a KO artist.

Stipe beats him 10 out of 10 times and DC knows it. Right now is the perfect moment to call out Stipe and make a superfight, but he decided to call out Oezdemir instead, both financially and legacy wise weaker choice, why is that?
It is beyond foolish to call out the champ in a higher weight class when you just got KTFO'ed in your last fight.

I’d pick him to possibly beat Werdum, but he loses to the rest

Back