Cop Hating Liar Michael Bennett Compares Jerry Jones To A Slave Owner

What is it today with all the "slave owner" accusations with the left.
It's all they have left. And after Trump becoming president they still don't get it. People aren't buying their bullshit anymore. They did have a hell of a run but it's over now. And it will just keep on getting worse for them. One bullshit virtue signal at a time.

Without guys like Jerry Jones, Michael Bennett would be in jail or dead.

Nobody in the media has even called him out on it, they just pretended like it never happened.
I saw some white lady on ESPN last night mention how he has no credibility when talking about police brutality since he himself has lied about it.

If his opinion were the opposite, the reaction would be glowing.
What is the opposite of being a slave owner?

Jerry Jones over time has developed quite the reputation for being patient with troubled black athletes and giving them as many or more chances to get themselves together than anyone else in pro football (other than maybe the late Al Davis). Calling him a slave owner is asinine. So if Bennet's opinion of Jerry Jones were the opposite of thinking he is a slave owner, it would at least be a better opinion.

Good. I hope this clown shines the spotlight on himself as much as possible, so his lies about his Las Vegas arrest can be further exposed.
Yes! Give him a soapbox and a microphone. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Wow the title of this thread isnt bias AT ALL.

OP youre trash for that

Has he made any comment on the Vegas incident since the video came out which destroyed his bogus narrative? Has any interviewer had the balls to confront him on that? Pro sports as slavery analogies are always retarded, this isn't the first and it won't be the last. I'm more interested in finding out if he's apologized for lying and slandering the LVPD.
Oh you mean the clearly edited video that shows only what they wanted you to see?

So much bad intelligence in here

whites and jew's owners make billion off the black man in pro sports, so not slaves but certainly exploitative.

I never understand why black americans do not fix this and run their own league, blackk owners and execs

Yeah that's not racist at all lol

It's all they have left. And after Trump becoming president they still don't get it. People aren't buying their bullshit anymore. They did have a hell of a run but it's over now. And it will just keep on getting worse for them. One bullshit virtue signal at a time.

Had a liberal coworker talk about how all the celebs speaking out will hurt Trump. The left just doesn get it

You hate on mah boys, you hate on me.

That motherfucker better not see me on the streets, ill knock him the fuck out along with annoying ass fairweather seahawk fans.

Ill show him some true pre 1860 abuse.

pretty sure its more like any fucking workplace that sets rules of what you can and cant do at work.

you are free to do whatever you want on your free time, if you dont like the terms of your employment, you can leave and do whatever you want 24/7

thats a big fucking difference between that and being property

It's amazing how offended people get over an athletes opinion.
People get offended by what Johnny938495 says. So it's actually not amazing that people get offended by what a prominent figure says.

whites and jew's owners make billion off the black man in pro sports, so not slaves but certainly exploitative.

I never understand why black americans do not fix this and run their own league, blackk owners and execs
And this is what Internet does. It gives voice to millions of morons. And they actually think their ideas are legitimate because they can type them out and post them on a public forum.

I don't recall Slaves making multi millions in the cotton field...
Has Bennett apologized for fabricating much of his Vegas incident?

I'm torn, because I live in Seattle...and he's a fantastic player...and I want to support him...and I understand that AAs still face a great many obstacles in this country...

but there is no excuse for this blatant lies and exaggerations about his treatment by the police in Vegas.
The world would be better off if we all followed Russel Wilson's example. But sadly the loudest people, the most influential people, are often the dumbest. Michael Bennett is a great example of that.

Liberal-Fearing OP posts another inflammatory title to the delight of literally no one.

Back