Cop Hating Liar Michael Bennett Compares Jerry Jones To A Slave Owner

So you're trying to tell me that these players that hurl themselves head first at each other like missiles didn't think there would be long term damage from doing it? Gtfo

Another stupid ass post on sherdog.

The NFL covered up the severity of it. No one knew how bad t was including the general public and the players

Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett compared Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones’s decision to sit players who do not stand for the national anthem to the Dred Scott Supreme Court decision.

“It reminded me of the Dred Scott case: You’re property, so you don’t have the ability to be a person first,” Bennett told reporters Wednesday. “I think that in this generation, I think that sends the wrong message to young kids and young people all across the world that your employer doesn’t see you as a human being, they see you as a piece of property, and if that’s the case, then I don’t get it. I just don’t get why you don’t see us as human beings first.”

Dred Scott v. Sandford invalidated the standing of any African American whose ancestors toiled as slaves in America to sue in federal court and maintained that the federal government possessed no power to regulate the spread of slavery in territories acquired after the ratification of the Constitution. Jones announced, “If we are disrespecting the flag, then we won’t play—period.”

Bennett’s remarks came during a discussion in which the outspoken player promised to not stand all season when the “Star Spangled Banner” plays and says no understanding between players and owners can occur until a team signs quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who launched the anthem protests during the 2016 preseason, to a contract.

https://247sports.com/Bolt/Michael-...o-sitting-during-the-national-anthe-109120873

Michael Bennett who is the face of the NFL Protest with Colin Kapernick gone last month lied about racial profiling and police brutality to play the victim card which the media has STILL yet to call him out on.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...aim-racism-when-cuffed-by-vegas-cops.3615447/
What is it today with all the "slave owner" accusations with the left.

Yes. I've seen the cop's body cam footage and read 3-4 different articles about it. Nothing he has said can be debunked by the released footage.

Were the actions of the LVPD appropriate, or not?

whites and jew's owners make billion off the black man in pro sports, so not slaves but certainly exploitative.

I never understand why black americans do not fix this and run their own league, blackk owners and execs

Like Baltimore? How great is that city?

He should have been suspended for "conduct unbecoming to the league" for blatantly lying about his very temporary arrest

There must be a lot of slaves playing in the NFL.

Hopefully they free themselves one day.

Are you being purposefully obtuse, trolling?

I could ask the same of you. Lol at comparing athletes lucky enough to rake in a shit ton of money to play a sports game to slavery

Yes some athletes put their bodies through hell but people have been doing that for fame and glory for ages. Theres hardly any need for your melodrama

Another stupid ass post on sherdog.

The NFL covered up the severity of it. No one knew how bad t was including the general public and the players

Ohh look, another retard that doesn't have any common sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what they're doing is severely detrimental to their health.
morans.jpg

If he would have said the NCAA I would have agreed.
The NFL, no dude you make way too much money to be a fucking slave.

Ohh look, another retard that doesn't have any common sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what they're doing is severely detrimental to their health.
morans.jpg

But for decades it was fine. The information came out later in time. No one knew the severity of it all. Why is this so hard for you to grasp

But for decades it was fine. The information came out later in time. No one knew the severity of it all. Why is this so hard for you to grasp

People knew playing in the NFL shortened your life in the 80's and 90's.

I wanted to play football in HS, but my mom was friends with a doctor who convinced her to no let me play because of concussion worries.

This shit isn't brand new.

They've known that repeated blows to the head cause permanent injury since the 30's, i.e. punch drunk in boxing.
For players to say they didn't know the permanent reprocussions of consistent head blows is asinine.

They've known that repeated blows to the head cause permanent injury since the 30's, i.e. punch drunk in boxing.
For players to say they didn't know the permanent reprocussions of consistent head blows is asinine.

Then why cover up the severity of it

Back