Cop Hating Liar Michael Bennett Compares Jerry Jones To A Slave Owner

Yes, it is a kid's game.

And the NHL is 99% white. What's your point?

ROFL.

They're just not making enough! Those poor, poor professional athletes.

Are you being purposefully obtuse, trolling?

Are you being purposefully obtuse, trolling?

I was going to ask you the same thing.

You never answered my question. Are multi-millionaire professional athletes being compared to slaves only apt, when they're black?

whites and jew's owners make billion off the black man in pro sports, so not slaves but certainly exploitative.

I never understand why black americans do not fix this and run their own league, blackk owners and execs

Lol.

The same reason massive coordinated efforts to create sprts leagues to rival the NBA and NFL have failed.

It's not easy, it's expensive, and no one cares about a secondary league in these sports.

Also, when your paying players millions upon millions and giving them all the publicity on earth, there is nothing exploitative about it.

Lol.

The same reason massive coordinated efforts to create sprts leagues to rival the NBA and NFL have failed.

It's not easy, it's expensive, and no one cares about a secondary league in these sports.

Also, when your paying players millions upon millions and giving them all the publicity on earth, there is nothing exploitative about it.

Not easy at all but would be possible in bsketball and would be positive for the black community.

Donal Stern agrees with the dude in the TS btw.

But I know, stern was just one guy ......

Not easy at all but would be possible in bsketball and would be positive for the black community.

No it wouldn't be.

Guess who absolutely loves the nba?

The black community.

The most sensible thing to do would have groups of wealthy minoritues buy existing NBA teams when possible.

People are so dumb it hurts.

When the NFL covered up how serious concussions were in the League for decades they were exploiting the players

Even before the video surfaced, I knew Bennett was full of shit. It just seemed too coincidental that this whole tale just so happened to one of the biggest mouthpieces of the movement.

Turned out even worse for him than I ever expected when I found out the race of the cops that supposedly violated his civil rights.

I don't recall Slaves making multi millions in the cotton field...
Has Bennett apologized for fabricating much of his Vegas incident?

I'm torn, because I live in Seattle...and he's a fantastic player...and I want to support him...and I understand that AAs still face a great many obstacles in this country...

but there is no excuse for this blatant lies and exaggerations about his treatment by the police in Vegas.

Has he made any comment on the Vegas incident since the video came out which destroyed his bogus narrative? Has any interviewer had the balls to confront him on that? Pro sports as slavery analogies are always retarded, this isn't the first and it won't be the last. I'm more interested in finding out if he's apologized for lying and slandering the LVPD.
Seattle media will not question this until 10 years after his retirement. Biggest piece of shit media in the country.

People are so dumb it hurts.

When the NFL covered up how serious concussions were in the League for decades they were exploiting the players

So you're trying to tell me that these players that hurl themselves head first at each other like missiles didn't think there would be long term damage from doing it? Gtfo

Fuck Michael Bennett. Worst kind of liar.

So you're trying to tell me that these players that hurl themselves head first at each other like missiles didn't think there would be long term damage from doing it? Gtfo

And now that the knowledge is out there, surely these players value their health over a silly thing like an eight figure bank account. There will be a mass exodus any day now, right?

....Right?

Back