Conspiracy theories & other controversial theories that you subscribe to

9/11 and the JFK assasination

Just the tip of the lettuce man, that was a double shot in Dallas, the real JFK worked in the north-tower trying to take down the illuminati. He was about to go public with proof the jews are using muslims to make us trannies...they found out on September 10th....

Jews are fuckin shady man. Not Joey the Jew my next door neighbor but you know what I mean, those usury shady money type Jews. I'm not too well educated on this but haven't they been booted out of everywhere for usury type stuff? Yeah a lot of Jews died during the holocaust but why is it always "So many Jews died!" what about everyone else?

I think the pyramid thing is either just a case of:

1) If you were going to build something big and tall, yet stable, a pyramid would be the way to go. We didn't really get into building skyscrapers until the mid-1800s, so it's not that hard to believe that it was just natural ingenuity over time that caused this worldwide pyramid phenomenon, especially since they all aren't uniform in design.,

2.) it could possibly tie into the idea of us being one big consciousness. I recall hearing about a study with rats in a maze, and how rats in location A and B are put in the same maze pattern, the rats in B figure it out in a shorter time, and then so did the rats in A. Then, however, when they started to use rats that hadn't been in the maze, they were still doing it in shorter times, as if the entire species learned to navigate it because the first one did. I'm probably butchering the story, and IDK if it's true, but that's what I heard.

3.) Since one of the strengths of our species is being able to collect and build upon previous knowledge, we could have been building similar things for as long as we've been human and as we migrated, we never stopped. Like if two friends grow up together until the age of 5, and one moves to California and the other one stayed in Alabama, sure they are far apart and sound a bit different, but they both are still speaking English.

Ok .. but you do know that pyramids are the most impressive achievement in terms of architecture ? Nobody even knows where that word came from !! Not to mention weve supposedly just came from stone age and started to built the most incredible structures ... with no prior evolutution nor knowledge .... it just appeared out of nothing !
The Egyptians themselfes talked about how they were much older then theyre recorded history gives them credit for , that they came from the time of Zep tepi , the first time ... when the Gods lived amongst them ...
I apreciate your passion , and this is what discussing things is all about , yet you still havent adressed the fact that huge monoliths were built all over the World , possibly at diferent time frames , but had the same construction methods... the more older , the more heavier , the more older , the most precise !

And please , do not bring me that, we are all part of a colective consciousness, like beavers construct the same dams the same way ...come on now !!! .. they dont line them in specific patterns !!!

In my opinion, a lot of these non-scientific theories stem from people lacking the understanding of variable, probability, and the ability of sentience and the human mind. What's your alternative if we didn't evolve from hominini?
Just to set the record straight ... im against 95% of Worlds population that thinks there is some "person"or a "supreme being" with higher moral and spiritual knowledge overseing us ... i think thats all bs to keep us in a prison ...not that whatever created us isnt above all that , but it for sure didnt came to us in chariots and we started to call them Gods because of it ...... but "something" created us and all we know and all that we still dont know ,exists and remains amongst us ... i believe its some sort of energy, ressonance or frequency.

Ok .. but you do know that pyramids are the most impressive achievement in terms of architecture ? Nobody even knows where that word came from !! Not to mention weve supposedly just came from stone age and started to built the most incredible structures ... with no prior evolutution nor knowledge .... it just appeared out of nothing !
The Egyptians themselfes talked about how they were much older then theyre recorded history gives them credit for , that they came from the time of Zep tepi , the first time ... when the Gods lived amongst them ...
I apreciate your passion , and this is what discussing things is all about , yet you still havent adressed the fact that huge monoliths were built all over the World , possibly at diferent time frames , but had the same construction methods... the more older , the more heavier , the more older , the most precise !

And please , do not bring me that, we are all part of a colective consciousness, like beavers construct the same dams the same way ...come on now !!! .. they dont line them in specific patterns !!!

Dude. Chill out. I just threw out ideas, I wasn't saying yours were wrong.

Here's where I stand on all the major conspiracy theories.

1. JFK - LHO was definitely lone shooter. Possibly worked with other conspirators to plan the attack though. Maybe Mob, CIA or Lyndon Johnson has involvement.

2. Roswell - No UFOs there. Just a bunch of top secret experimental aircraft that government agencies don't want to admit to. They allow people to call them UFO's because it's better than having to explain actual military secrets.

3. Princess Diana - She wasn't killed because she was with a Muslim or whatever. The driver was partially intoxicated and wrecked accidentally. If she had worn a seat belt, she'd be alive today.

4. 9/11 - Terrorists did it. Government wasn't involved but failed to act on intelligence that could have prevented it.

5. Flat Earth - These people just don't understand how geometry works.

6. Christianity/other religions - Idea that grew out of control as a way to explain what our ancestors didn't understand. None of it happened, and none of it is true. There is no Christian god. There is no Jesus rebirth. Mohammed wasn't special. I'm half convinced religion was thought up as a way to control people and get money.

7. Aliens - I fully believe there is other life in the universe. I don't think our government is hiding knowledge of it. I don't think they have been in contact with it. I don't think aliens are coming to Earth to abduct people.

8. Crop circles - This is clearly a hoax.

9. Contrails - This is a ridiculous theory by people who don't understand how planes, humidity, or the atmosphere works.

10. NWO - This is just as ridiculous as any other secret government organization/plot. I think major nations are working together because we have common interests. If you have common interests, you work together and do similar things. NATO and other international political bodies are just a natural byproduct of working together for a common goal. I could see the world under one united government structure way in the future, but I don't think nations will ever give up control completely.

11. Bigfoot - Fake as can be. There are no apes running around the Pacific Northwest or any other area.

12. Ghosts - Fake as can be. They aren't real. There's never been one that's held up to scientific scrutiny.

13. Demons - As with religion. It's all bullshit.

I can't think of any other big conspiracy theories right now that I an speak on. I'm pretty big on evidence and science, so I'm not really inclined to believe in the supernatural anything that cannot be replicated/viewed/tested/proven under controlled conditions and proper scientific scrutiny. I've worked for the government and I don't see them being capable of anything too crazy, I mean the President can't even get his dick sucked without losing his job. So how are they going to hide an entire shadow government when there are so many people watching to money?

STOP IT, with all your common sense.

Meddler!

You realize that how long the vapor trails stay, their thickness, and other characteristic are determined by a number of things, right? Altitude, size of plane, fuel mixture, temperature, humidity. These are just a few things that could possibly explain why some vapor trails are different than others. How anyone arrives at the conclusion that it's because the government is spraying mind altering chemicals is beyond me.

Yes. Yes I do realize that.

Do you realize I addressed that very thing in my post? Here it is below (again). Try reading it completely next time before you speak :)

I'm really starting to believe the chemtrail theories. I've got pics of those damn things laying grid patterns all over the sky by my house. I live in an area where we rarely get much air traffic. And to see the entire sky covered in this contrails and see dozens of planes fly by in 1 afternoon, that never used to happen. The contrails/or chemtrails would linger and barely disperse at all for hours after the plane flew by. Then slowly they'd dissipate into thin clouds. and the clouds would cover the entire sky in this thin haze for the rest of the day. I know for a fact that shit ain't normal and never used to happen. I would have noticed.

And what's really unusual is some planes would leave thick contrails that didn't disperse for literally hours. And other planes in the same area at what appeared to be near the same altitude at around the same time, would only leave thin, short contrails that only extended out a little ways from the back of the plane before dispersing completely. Those are the ones that look normal. But nearby them, these contrails from other planes stretched out across the entie horizon and lasted for hours. That tells me it's not atmospheric conditions that makes those things last. If it was, every contrail would been similar. It's very strange. I should post those pics, when I say the sky was filled with them, I mean it.

I can get down with a lot of fringe, alternative theories like Neoplatonic spiritual system, quantum immortality and multiple worlds interpretations, elite class oppression and enslavement, Hollywood brainwashing and programming along with TV and now social media platforms etc

I think that corruption exists at every level of humanity and that greed and ego can accomplish anything.

That pretty much can branch off into any "conspiracy theory".

Hitler survived and lived in South America. 9/11 was an inside job. And aliens are real.

Back