Conspiracy theories & other controversial theories that you subscribe to

Quantum Jake

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What theories do you believe in, at the risk of being called a madman. Personally im a believer of the simulation theory. I believe sandy hook was a false flag. I dont believe in the 'reptilian shapeshifter' theory lol. But this world is so crazy and spontaneous nothing would surprise me

The handbag industry has a hold over the female trouser market, they engineer small useless pockets so they can continue to sell their shitty bags.

tin_foil_hat.gif

The handbag industry has a hold over the female trouser market, they engineer small useless pockets so they can continue to sell their shitty bags.
Wow. Never thought of that. Women are mindless consumers. So it doesnt surprise

I'm really starting to believe the chemtrail theories. I've got pics of those damn things laying grid patterns all over the sky by my house. I live in an area where we rarely get much air traffic. And to see the entire sky covered in this contrails and see dozens of planes fly by in 1 afternoon, that never used to happen. The contrails/or chemtrails would linger and barely disperse at all for hours after the plane flew by. Then slowly they'd dissipate into thin clouds. and the clouds would cover the entire sky in this thin haze for the rest of the day. I know for a fact that shit ain't normal and never used to happen. I would have noticed.

And what's really unusual is some planes would leave thick contrails that didn't disperse for literally hours. And other planes in the same area at what appeared to be near the same altitude at around the same time, would only leave thin, short contrails that only extended out a little ways from the back of the plane before dispersing completely. Those are the ones that look normal. But nearby them, these contrails from other planes stretched out across the entie horizon and lasted for hours. That tells me it's not atmospheric conditions that makes those things last. If it was, every contrail would been similar. It's very strange. I should post those pics, when I say the sky was filled with them, I mean it.

Last edited:
I believe anyone with true power would love the idea of confusing the gullible with semi-believable nonsense which coincidentally seems inspired by popular culture and known myths. I believe they'd do that so populations dont worry about conspiracies that are so open and clear they no longer qualify as conspiracy.

But hey false flags and photoshop and jews and stuff, right....

I believe anyone with true power would love the idea of confusing the gullible with semi-believable nonsense which coincidentally seems inspired by popular culture and known myths. I believe they'd do that so populations dont worry about conspiracies that are so open and clear they no longer qualify as conspiracy.

But hey false flags and photoshop and jews and stuff, right....
Ur so cool bro

GG Allin was Jesus Christ

I'm really starting to believe the chemtrail theories. I've got pics of those damn things laying grid patterns all over the sky by my house. I live in an area where we rarely get much air traffic. And to see the entire sky covered in this contrails and see dozens of planes fly by in 1 afternoon, that never used to happen. The contrails/or chemtrails would linger and barely disperse at all for hours after the plane flew by. Then slowly they'd dissipate into thin clouds. and the clouds would cover the entire sky in this thin haze for the rest of the day. I know for a fact that shit ain't normal and never used to happen. I would have noticed.

And what's really unusual is some planes would leave thick contrails that didn't disperse for literally hours. And other planes in the same area at what appeared to be near the same altitude at around the same time, would only leave thin, short contrails that only extended out a little ways from the back of the plane before dispersing completely. Those are the ones that look normal. But nearby them, these contrails from other planes stretched out across the entie horizon and lasted for hours. That tells me it's not atmospheric conditions that makes those things last. If it was, every contrail would been similar. It's very strange. I should post those pics, when I say the sky was filled with them, I mean it.
You realize that how long the vapor trails stay, their thickness, and other characteristic are determined by a number of things, right? Altitude, size of plane, fuel mixture, temperature, humidity. These are just a few things that could possibly explain why some vapor trails are different than others. How anyone arrives at the conclusion that it's because the government is spraying mind altering chemicals is beyond me.

Powerful figures in government and international business manipulate media to elicit reactions that are within their expectations.

Gaia Hypothesis has merit.

Simulation Hypothesis has merit.

Jordan's first retirement was a disguised suspension AND a show of power by David Stern.

If encounters with grays and other "aliens" are genuine, they are almost certainly extradimensional beings, rather than extraterrestrial.

Powerful figures in government and international business manipulate media to elicit reactions that are within their expectations.

Gaia Hypothesis has merit.

Simulation Hypothesis has merit.

Jordan's first retirement was a disguised suspension AND a show of power by David Stern.

If encounters with grays and other "aliens" are genuine, they are almost certainly extradimensional beings, rather than extraterrestrial.
What makes you suggest they are extradimensional as opposed to the latter? Just curious

it hink a lot of them could be true. I think lots of what were told is bullshit.

I still wonder about 9/11 and the plane that supposedly went into the Pentagon. No wreckage left behind because it "incinerated completely?" Color me skeptical.

I also watched the documentary "Zeitgeist" and man, that paints a scary picture of 9/11, the World Bank, and other unsettling shit.

You realize that how long the vapor trails stay, their thickness, and other characteristic are determined by a number of things, right? Altitude, size of plane, fuel mixture, temperature, humidity. These are just a few things that could possibly explain why some vapor trails are different than others. How anyone arrives at the conclusion that it's because the government is spraying mind altering chemicals is beyond me.

The chemtrails are winning people!

I still wonder about 9/11 and the plane that supposedly went into the Pentagon. No wreckage left behind because it "incinerated completely?" Color me skeptical.

I also watched the documentary "Zeitgeist" and man, that paints a scary picture of 9/11, the World Bank, and other unsettling shit.
9/11 is facinating.
esp from someone who lives in ny and lived here when it happened,the whole thing is fucking incredible and terrifying,and youtube has alot of disturbing audio/visuals from this fateful day than can occupy hours

- i dont believe in 911 oficial version
- i dont believe Oswald killed JFK
- i dont believe we come from apes
- i dont believe egyptians built the Giza pyramids
- i believe fascism is disguised as capitalism and its a system of enslavement
- i believe the egyptian symbol of the eye of horus is an indication of the pineal gland or ressonance
- i believe there was once a World wide civilization that was wiped out in the great flood
- and i trully believe we are all one collective consciousness

call me crazy muthafukas ..... is normal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back