Conspiracy theories & other controversial theories that you subscribe to

Any tangible results from your action?
well having done probably 50 Sigils rituals I would have to say that the success rate would be close to 90%
As far as evocation yes I have had plenty of success as well. There was a time where I would have gladly wrote paragraphs describing my success here but after 4 years I have learned the wisdom in silence, but I am open to pms if I feel that you're being sincere.

But I could afford perhaps one thing. While working with Bael I have noticed that he gives Enns a lot, an enn Is like a mantra or an obscure sentence delivered in an unknown language. On one such instance he delivers to me an enn "phayton Bourghradht Ashtu" upon research I have found that this enn was used primarily in Europe in the mid 1800's and the power of the enn is exactly what I experienced, and was also used by another black magician whom recived it too by Bael.

i do not doubt it and would love some links if you got em

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/ is a good place to start. Also, youtube "Mandela Effect"

Some personal M'Effects for me are:

Chik-fil-a became "Chick-Fil-A" I remember watching the commercials many years back and recall the jingle "Chik-fil-a, don't you just love it...." This was when CFA was increasing in popularity and expanding franchises. I remember there were none in my area, despite being interested in the product. What made the impression on me was the alternative spelling of "Chick" as "Chik" which I thought was odd, but unique. Here's an interesting observation. Due a search for "chick-fil-a" amongst the sherdog forums and look at how many posters spell it out as "chik" or "chic". Regardless, their memory retained the word spelled out in four letters. Also, imo, the "eat more chikin" slogan is/was a play on words to the original title.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/ is a good place to start. Also, youtube "Mandela Effect"

Some personal M'Effects for me are:

Chik-fil-a became "Chick-Fil-A" I remember watching the commercials many years back and recall the jingle "Chik-fil-a, don't you just love it...." This was when CFA was increasing in popularity and expanding franchises. I remember there were none in my area, despite being interested in the product. What made the impression on me was the alternative spelling of "Chick" as "Chik" which I thought was odd, but unique. Here's an interesting observation. Due a search for "chick-fil-a" amongst the sherdog forums and look at how many posters spell it out as "chik" or "chic". Regardless, their memory retained the word spelled out in four letters. Also, imo, the "eat more chikin" slogan is/was a play on words to the original title.
wow that's pretty intresting, I have heard of this Mandela effect, I will read that tonight and get back to you. Thanks again

There's a lot of evidence to suggest that dinosaurs never existed. Dinosaurs are a must if the Illuminati are to convince man that the Earth is billions of years old and evolution exists. Many dino skeletons don't make since for instance the if the T-rex fell how would it get up it's arms were far too short. To add to that people like excavators should be happening across dinosaurs all the time they dig incredibly deep holes constantly if dinos lived across the planet surely these people would have come across them. Massive mines like this across the globe yet these people never come across bones.

Fig.1.jpg

Here's a great video on the subject it's long but very informative. I've been meaning to do more research into dinosaurs, some people believe that there are ancient creatures that existed (for instance giants) that are being covered up but as far as I can tell dinos are a hoax, the Illuminati may be able to create them in the future but they didn't exist in the past.

Scyther, serious question, how old are you?

It was the Berenstein Bears and you're not convincing me otherwise.

Aliens. No doubt in my mind that they're out there.

- i dont believe in 911 oficial version
- i dont believe Oswald killed JFK
- i dont believe we come from apes
- i dont believe egyptians built the Giza pyramids
- i believe fascism is disguised as capitalism and its a system of enslavement
- i believe the egyptian symbol of the eye of horus is an indication of the pineal gland or ressonance
- i believe there was once a World wide civilization that was wiped out in the great flood
- and i trully believe we are all one collective consciousness

call me crazy muthafukas ..... is normal
Burnout detected, except for #5

If Scyther starts his "NASA and everything on the internet is fake, here's proof in this youtube video" spamathon, can everyone just point and laugh like reasonable adults this time? It gives him a better chance at meeting the sun.

Burnout detected, except for #5
Sure Dad !! ... if you wanna believe a building with 47 columns falls completly without any resistance and into its own footprint cause 1 or maybe 2 columns failed ... if you wanna believe Oswald alone could have changed JFK´s parade route .... if you wanna believe Lucy alone explains the missing link in human evolution ... then be my guest.

Sure Dad !! ... if you wanna believe a building with 47 columns falls completly without any resistance and into its own footprint cause 1 or maybe 2 columns failed ... if you wanna believe Oswald alone could have changed JFK´s parade route .... if you wanna believe Lucy alone explains the missing link in human evolution ... then be my guest.
The first two have valid arguments, but the great flood and the denial of human evolution? Really?

Here's where I stand on all the major conspiracy theories.

1. JFK - LHO was definitely lone shooter. Possibly worked with other conspirators to plan the attack though. Maybe Mob, CIA or Lyndon Johnson has involvement.

2. Roswell - No UFOs there. Just a bunch of top secret experimental aircraft that government agencies don't want to admit to. They allow people to call them UFO's because it's better than having to explain actual military secrets.

3. Princess Diana - She wasn't killed because she was with a Muslim or whatever. The driver was partially intoxicated and wrecked accidentally. If she had worn a seat belt, she'd be alive today.

4. 9/11 - Terrorists did it. Government wasn't involved but failed to act on intelligence that could have prevented it.

5. Flat Earth - These people just don't understand how geometry works.

6. Christianity/other religions - Idea that grew out of control as a way to explain what our ancestors didn't understand. None of it happened, and none of it is true. There is no Christian god. There is no Jesus rebirth. Mohammed wasn't special. I'm half convinced religion was thought up as a way to control people and get money.

7. Aliens - I fully believe there is other life in the universe. I don't think our government is hiding knowledge of it. I don't think they have been in contact with it. I don't think aliens are coming to Earth to abduct people.

8. Crop circles - This is clearly a hoax.

9. Contrails - This is a ridiculous theory by people who don't understand how planes, humidity, or the atmosphere works.

10. NWO - This is just as ridiculous as any other secret government organization/plot. I think major nations are working together because we have common interests. If you have common interests, you work together and do similar things. NATO and other international political bodies are just a natural byproduct of working together for a common goal. I could see the world under one united government structure way in the future, but I don't think nations will ever give up control completely.

11. Bigfoot - Fake as can be. There are no apes running around the Pacific Northwest or any other area.

12. Ghosts - Fake as can be. They aren't real. There's never been one that's held up to scientific scrutiny.

13. Demons - As with religion. It's all bullshit.

I can't think of any other big conspiracy theories right now that I an speak on. I'm pretty big on evidence and science, so I'm not really inclined to believe in the supernatural anything that cannot be replicated/viewed/tested/proven under controlled conditions and proper scientific scrutiny. I've worked for the government and I don't see them being capable of anything too crazy, I mean the President can't even get his dick sucked without losing his job. So how are they going to hide an entire shadow government when there are so many people watching to money?

The first two have valid arguments, but the great flood and the denial of human evolution? Really?
Yes ! ... There are many valid arguments that can be made , and of course i must conceive that i can be mistaken , but for example , dont you think its odd there are pyramids all over the World? Similar construction methods in monoliths all over the World also ... If by any chance you havent heard about forbidden archeology i respectfully sugest you to check it out ... interesting stuff.
As for human evolution , like i said , how can you explain the missing link ? All the established paradigm has as "evidence" is Lucy , and for a fact , Lucy didnt have one single bone in her skeleton that was human ... its a huge transformation in relative short time frame .... i find it very strange ... and it has many implications .... and im not defending the church point of view neither.

Here's where I stand on all the major conspiracy theories.

1. JFK - LHO was definitely lone shooter. Possibly worked with other conspirators to plan the attack though. Maybe Mob, CIA or Lyndon Johnson has involvement.

2. Roswell - No UFOs there. Just a bunch of top secret experimental aircraft that government agencies don't want to admit to. They allow people to call them UFO's because it's better than having to explain actual military secrets.

3. Princess Diana - She wasn't killed because she was with a Muslim or whatever. The driver was partially intoxicated and wrecked accidentally. If she had worn a seat belt, she'd be alive today.

4. 9/11 - Terrorists did it. Government wasn't involved but failed to act on intelligence that could have prevented it.

5. Flat Earth - These people just don't understand how geometry works.

6. Christianity/other religions - Idea that grew out of control as a way to explain what our ancestors didn't understand. None of it happened, and none of it is true. There is no Christian god. There is no Jesus rebirth. Mohammed wasn't special. I'm half convinced religion was thought up as a way to control people and get money.

7. Aliens - I fully believe there is other life in the universe. I don't think our government is hiding knowledge of it. I don't think they have been in contact with it. I don't think aliens are coming to Earth to abduct people.

8. Crop circles - This is clearly a hoax.

9. Contrails - This is a ridiculous theory by people who don't understand how planes, humidity, or the atmosphere works.

10. NWO - This is just as ridiculous as any other secret government organization/plot. I think major nations are working together because we have common interests. If you have common interests, you work together and do similar things. NATO and other international political bodies are just a natural byproduct of working together for a common goal. I could see the world under one united government structure way in the future, but I don't think nations will ever give up control completely.

11. Bigfoot - Fake as can be. There are no apes running around the Pacific Northwest or any other area.

12. Ghosts - Fake as can be. They aren't real. There's never been one that's held up to scientific scrutiny.

13. Demons - As with religion. It's all bullshit.

I can't think of any other big conspiracy theories right now that I an speak on. I'm pretty big on evidence and science, so I'm not really inclined to believe in the supernatural anything that cannot be replicated/viewed/tested/proven under controlled conditions and proper scientific scrutiny. I've worked for the government and I don't see them being capable of anything too crazy, I mean the President can't even get his dick sucked without losing his job. So how are they going to hide an entire shadow government when there are so many people watching to money?
The thread is titled "what conspiracies do you believe in" not "what conspiracies do you NOT believe in"

Back