Conspiracy is a Gates-way drug (New flip+guilty plea +++WOW+++): Investigation v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’m not testifying.”

A few days later.

Yeah, LOL on CNN the other day he was saying he'd been advised against it but maybe he would just give them his email password and let them do the work of extracting the emails. What a wing nut.

I'd suggest there are dozens more like him employed by Trump at one time or another during the campaign, transition and in the Whitehouse.

We'll find out how hard these bozos can wag the dog when the indictments reach the top. They'll be flooding the airwaves with lunacy to distract.

I'd suggest there are dozens more like him employed by Trump at one time or another during the campaign, transition and in the Whitehouse.

We'll find out how hard these bozos can wag the dog when the indictments reach the top. They'll be flooding the airwaves with lunacy to distract.

We will find out too why Nunberg was so adamant about not being a part of Mueller's case against his "father figure" Roger Stone, what was he trying to hide?

Stone has been close to Trump for a long time, and is the link between Manafort and Trump. Mueller is like General Sherman, marching and burning his way to his goal.

th
th
th

Trump's lawyers trying to cut a deal with Mueller to end his investigation right away.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...eller-to-speed-end-of-russia-probe-1520625944

Trump Lawyers Seek Deal With Mueller to Speed End of Russia Probe
Legal team aims to use interview with president as leverage in negotiations

President Donald Trump’s lawyers are seeking to negotiate a deal with special counsel Robert Mueller that uses an interview with the president as leverage to spur a conclusion to the Russia investigation, according to a person familiar with the discussions.

The president’s legal team is considering telling Mr. Mueller that Mr. Trump would agree to a sit-down interview based on multiple considerations, including that the special counsel commit to a date for concluding at least the Trump-related portion of the investigation. One idea is to suggest a deadline of 60 days from the date of the interview, the person said.

Another consideration for the legal team is reaching an agreement with Mr. Mueller on the scope of his questioning of the president, which they expect to focus largely on his decision to fire former national security adviser Mike Flynn and former FBI director James Comey, according to people familiar with the matter.

Full article at link.

Trump out there trying to be like commodus vs maximus.

Isn't it insane how stupid things have gotten, when a Wag The Dog scenario is even a remote possibility?

Isn't it insane how stupid things have gotten, when a Wag The Dog scenario is even a remote possibility?

Don't forget that Pres. Trump still has the "War card" in his back pocket.

That's freakin' scary.

This is retarded. Mueller either has a good indication already that he's got Trump by the nuts or he doesn't. These sort of deals mean nothing unless Mueller has proof of nothing whether he is convinced of wrongdoing or not.
Yes, I really don't see Trump having any leverage here. I expect that Mueller is "just giving Trump a chance to tell his side of the story" and that his lawyers are smart enough to keep Trump as far away from that as possible.

Mueller should offer him the chance at resignation and only 8 years in a federal prison and see what their response is.

Serious question, what does everyone think the incident is that connects?

Is it the Seychelles meeting, the Trump tower meeting? Something else? I'm not sure which it is, I'm leaning towards the Trump tower meeting based on reports that Trump had a hand in drafting the statement Jr made .

If there is something on Trump (I think there is) he'll be named as an unindicted co-conspirator to force Congress' hands. Even though the Starr memo says a sitting POTUS can be indicted I'm not sure Mueller will risk that battle in front of SCOTUS

Everyone remember when Trump's team refused to turn over emails to Mueller, only to discover that Mueller already had them, so then they demanded that he return them so they could decide which ones he could have? Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back