Conspiracy is a Gates-way drug (New flip+guilty plea +++WOW+++): Investigation v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question, what does everyone think the incident is that connects?

Is it the Seychelles meeting, the Trump tower meeting? Something else? I'm not sure which it is, I'm leaning towards the Trump tower meeting based on reports that Trump had a hand in drafting the statement Jr made .

If there is something on Trump (I think there is) he'll be named as an unindicted co-conspirator to force Congress' hands. Even though the Starr memo says a sitting POTUS can be indicted I'm not sure Mueller will risk that battle in front of SCOTUS
Meeting w/anti-magnitsky lobbyist is a smoking gun

Meeting w/anti-magnitsky lobbyist is a smoking gun
I think that's the big one . It gets Kushner, Manafort, and Jr in the same place same time . Obviously in their campaign capacities regarding Manafort and Kushner . With Trump aiding in Jr's falsified response it's a tough sell that Manafort and Kushner acted alone without Trumps knowledge . NYT hit a homerun when they grabbed Jr by the balls with that story .

I think that's the big one . It gets Kushner, Manafort, and Jr in the same place same time . Obviously in their campaign capacities regarding Manafort and Kushner . With Trump aiding in Jr's falsified response it's a tough sell that Manafort and Kushner acted alone without Trumps knowledge . NYT hit a homerun when they grabbed Jr by the balls with that story .
It's the thing that connects the Trump Campaign (pre-November which is important too) negotiating policy concessions behind the State Department's back for dirt on their political opponent. It was flatly treasonous, and this is why people need to understand what the Magnitsky Act is and who the "Lady Lawyer" is. It should be the biggest story and it gets little attention.

Is there anyone with a brain and the ability to calculate likelihoods who believes Donny Moscow wasn't aware of the meeting and got a report about its proceedings?

This should make great comedy.

Good lord I'm going to have a laugh for the rest of my life at the bozos who elected this criminal because internet memes convinced them that they were voting against a criminal in the other candidate.

Good lord I'm going to have a laugh for the rest of my life at the bozos who elected this criminal because internet memes convinced them that they were voting against a criminal in the other candidate.
I won't laugh but I'll remember it for the rest of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back