Conspiracy is a Gates-way drug (New flip+guilty plea +++WOW+++): Investigation v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
lifetime in prison or polonium tea

tough choice

The Russia assisnation theory is kind of interesting.

Nobody has ever been killed while in the US witness protection program.

Putin did murder a Russian citizen in the UK under their asylum in a way that let people know he did it.

But I still think it would be a step too far even for Putin to kill an American on American soil.

I think a large portion of the country wouldnt care.
It's possible considering how quickly so many shrugged off Trump U, but I think you're too cynical.

This time they aren't faced with the prospect of Hillary Clinton and liberal Supreme Court dominance, and you've sprinkled in the entire Russian national security interference angle with white collar crime...it's too much. No mas, no mas.

The Russia assisnation theory is kind of interesting.

Nobody has ever been killed while in the US witness protection program.

Putin did murder a Russian citizen in the UK under their asylum in a way that let people know he did it.

But I still think it would be a step too far even for Putin to kill an American on American soil.
Trump could still theoretically pardon him.

Trump could still theoretically pardon him.
Surely Mueller has enough info he's shared for State level offenses though and Trump can only pardon for Federal crimes. He'd need Gov Cuomo and Gov Northam to pardon him for the NY and Va offenses respectively.

It's possible considering how quickly so many shrugged off Trump U, but I think you're too cynical.

This time they aren't faced with the prospect of Hillary Clinton and liberal Supreme Court dominance, and you've sprinkled in the entire Russian national security interference angle with white collar crime...it's too much. No mas, no mas.

I dont think they would believe it. Even if trump confesses.

I wonder if he also secretly paid American politicians for this cause as well. Hmmm...

Also asking for forfeiture of at least four houses, bank accounts and even a life insurance policy as part of this indictment.

I wonder if he also secretly paid American politicians for this cause as well. Hmmm...

Also asking for forfeiture of at least four houses, bank accounts and even a life insurance policy as part of this indictment.

God damn. Mueller is going deep.

redirect

Which is what I was waiting on. Once those assets start going away, so does the legal defense team. The money for his kids, his retirement savings, the grandkids' college money. And cooperation suddenly gets a whole lot more attractive. Brick by brick, let's see where this goes.

Surely Mueller has enough info he's shared for State level offenses though and Trump can only pardon for Federal crimes. He'd need Gov Cuomo and Gov Northam to pardon him for the NY and Va offenses respectively.
Good points

Holy shit,this has to be a record!

3 pages in and no trump bots trolling it up... mofos are staying away from this thread.

Sherdog, you make me proud.

Mueller done served a bitch slap.

Mueller just power-doubled Manafort and is fishing for the RNC already.

<{anton}>

Mueller just power-doubled Manafort and is fishing for the RNC already.

<{anton}>
Seems a bit more to it than a simple double for the choke. I'm thinking more along these lines.

928c595377d4bf59e6928a4f93cf3e9a49d96ce7.gif

So, when is the point of no return? You can expose some bombshells and prove your worth, but we all know how irrational Trump is. Does Mueller eventually release something that dares Trump to fire him?

Feel like I already read this headline a year ago in my crystal ball.

Seriously, anyone who didn't have their head up their ass, deliberately, saw the writing on the wall with the Russian interference.

*Edit* Shit, 2 years ago. Time flies.
This, and only this.

Dealing for Ukraine your dealing with some powerful Russians. Manafort is in it and you wouldn't want to be him or near him about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back