Conor's striking coach: “It’s whatever fight makes sense,the biggest draw will get the chance"

just don't ever let him fight again for a title and I won't care who he fights.

Khabib has been the biggest fight for Conor ever since Khabib did his post fight "where's your chicken" speech....

He's never going to fight him....

I don’t understand how you mismanage an asset like him so badly? The people that run this company are not stupid. They had to know if he is difficult to negotiate with now, allowing him to make that kind of money is going to make him impossible. Losing him in the long run was never worth whatever they made on that boxing event. He may never fight in the UFC ever again. And when he was active he made them trucks of cash every time.
Yep, that one night big money cash grab they went for with May/Mac...didn't do them a lot of favors in the long run.

Their PPV #s are not good at all...since they let him take his break...(and for me, it is a joke that they're telling us and themselves, that last year was a successfull year for them because they count the Mayweather fight in...gtfo...this was a boxing match...UFC is MMA...thats their shoe, not boxing because it involved one of their fighters...and if i would count this Floyd PPV in...then they still failed on allmost every single MMA PPV they put on)
The most stacked division was "on ice" until a couple of weeks...
Their cash cow made so much money that night, his plan to defend the belt and make money just fell apart...
They choose to heavily promote a guy who only has hands and power...Francis...(guys this ain't the 90s anymore, where you could away with hands and power)...instead of their HW Champ...

I could go on and on...and start with the Nunes Rousey fight and walk my way up until now, with examples, that they don't know how to promote, manage or build Cards and fighters...

They just let their #1 money guy...do what ever he wanted and bing...here we are...

Back