Conor's striking coach: “It’s whatever fight makes sense,the biggest draw will get the chance"

No way he ends up in prison, but you are right they would never announce a fight before he's appeared in court in June, announcing a fight would be a good way to actually get him tossed in jail, judges can be snidey and would look at that as disrespect.
This is simply untrue. The court won't stop somebody from making a living while they await trial and are free on bond. Even if he was on house arrest, he'd be able to book a fight. This is America, we like money. Also, there's absolutely 0% chance his case goes to trial. Zilch. Nadda. None.

the more he waits the more rusty he is going to be which in turn is better for his opponents. If he wants to wait he can wait I don't really care. His next fight he will most likely get his retirement beating and we won't have to hear from him ever again

And who is to blame for that? "Hey Conor we know you have been active, and made us more money than anyone in company history, but go ahead and box for 100 million, We expect you back fighting 4 times in 11 months, for 3 mil a fight plus PPV points in no time" Uhhhh yeah.. UFC fucked up his whole career in the UFC if you ask me..
Of course the UFC/WME is playing a huuuuge part in this situation...

If you let all that stuff happen...this is what happens...but i think WME/UFC will probably just continue with that shit, since they are making money of this shit-show

Cliffs: still ducking legitimate threats to his hypetrain*

* made a slight edit

The biggest draw?? Really??? Conor's been going on for a long time now about he's the draw, bigger than the sport, etc. Why would he need to fight a "draw" then?

images
look at you using sound logic.
<[analyzed}>
You know there's nk place for that with Conner and his lackies (including Ari Gold)

You know what Conor told Dana? He wants Khabib. In Russia. Isn't he awesome?
I heard him say that! On his way down to the bus parking lot he was mumbling that to himself like a mantra.

And he spray painted it on the wall on teh way out!

Or just say "we have no comments on Conor since we have other fighters who have fights and Conor is not currently scheduled to fight. If you want to know his plans hit him up..."

i would buy that and it would be better.
Yeah but these guys are running gyms, and most of these stories help with exposure so that would not be too smart on their end.

Yeah but these guys are running gyms, and most of these stories help with exposure so that would not be too smart on their end.
Talk about your gyms or your fighters. Conor is neither a gym nor a fighter so be a professional and steer the convo to your actual prospects. Talking about the bogeyman actually makes your gym look like it's a one man shop and not serious.

It's not making his gym look good in or out of Ireland.

The UFC would be smart to pair him up against a wrestler/grappler who can embarrass him and end this shit show. They created a monster that they can't control

This is simply untrue. The court won't stop somebody from making a living while they await trial and are free on bond. Even if he was on house arrest, he'd be able to book a fight. This is America, we like money. Also, there's absolutely 0% chance his case goes to trial. Zilch. Nadda. None.
Well, we'll see but it would be presumptuous of them to book a fight without knowing what his punishment will be.

And yes of course there will be deal done and no actual trial, but he will still need to go to his hearing on the 14th of June.

Talk about your gyms or your fighters. Conor is neither a gym nor a fighter so be a professional and steer the convo to your actual prospects. Talking about the bogeyman actually makes your gym look like it's a one man shop and not serious.

It's not making his gym look good in or out of Ireland.
Yeah, Roddy could do that and then shouldn't bother his arse checking for the article coz without some sort of McGregor angle I doubt it'd get published.

Makes sense considering he is his own worst enemy. If you can't beat em, join em and hurt the team by beating yourself.

Yeah, Roddy could do that and then shouldn't bother his arse checking for the article coz without some sort of McGregor angle I doubt it'd get published.
But you'd be a real gym. Welcome to real life. Red panty night can't keep your gym afloat. Rely on your actual fighters...

so in other words he's going to fight Nate.

Of course the UFC/WME is playing a huuuuge part in this situation...

If you let all that stuff happen...this is what happens...but i think WME/UFC will probably just continue with that shit, since they are making money of this shit-show

I don’t understand how you mismanage an asset like him so badly? The people that run this company are not stupid. They had to know if he is difficult to negotiate with now, allowing him to make that kind of money is going to make him impossible. Losing him in the long run was never worth whatever they made on that boxing event. He may never fight in the UFC ever again. And when he was active he made them trucks of cash every time.

Is this not the same “we’ll see” bullshit we’ve been hearing for months?

But you'd be a real gym. Welcome to real life. Red panty night can't keep your gym afloat. Rely on your actual fighters...
Not only has the red panty nights as you call it kept the gym afloat, it's led to the opening of 17 other SBG gyms in Ireland and more gyms in other countries.

And by the time Conor is ready to hang up his gloves all these gyms will be ready to pop out guys who have been training MMA from childhood.

This is not new, every gym uses it's top stars for exposure, that is being a real gym.

Back