Conor's left or Hendo's H Bomb?

H bomb. For the fact that it worked even when Hendo was in his 30s and 40s and it produced more epic KO's.

Look at the level of competition. Hendo has been fighting bigger, better, more accomplished opponents since the late 90's.

Absolutely correct. Hendo has the best fight resume (win or lose) of any MMA fighter to ever compete.

Hendo consistently was a top fighter in multiple weight classes despite being a mid sized middleweight.

Once he started knocking out top fighters, he became a legend.

How guys like Mighty Mouse get brought into GOAT conversations due to their win streaks is pretty silly given that he left a weight class he was not competitive in to dominate a very shallow weight class.

What's more impressive? Beating a bunch of mid tier fighters and not losing or fighting the very best in the world at weight classes you have no right being in and winning. Hell Hendo lost a very competitive fight to Rampage, a guy that has about 30-40 pounds on him come fight night. He beat Big Nog at heavyweight.

I'd take the Big Country breakfast burrito bomb over both to be honest.

Outright power - Hendo
Laser accuracy - McGregor

Absolutely correct. Hendo has the best fight resume (win or lose) of any MMA fighter to ever compete.

Hendo consistently was a top fighter in multiple weight classes despite being a mid sized middleweight.

Once he started knocking out top fighters, he became a legend.

How guys like Mighty Mouse get brought into GOAT conversations due to their win streaks is pretty silly given that he left a weight class he was not competitive in to dominate a very shallow weight class.

What's more impressive? Beating a bunch of mid tier fighters and not losing or fighting the very best in the world at weight classes you have no right being in and winning. Hell Hendo lost a very competitive fight to Rampage, a guy that has about 30-40 pounds on him come fight night. He beat Big Nog at heavyweight.
I can't believe it! Another fan on Sherdog with a brain! Great post.

H-Bomb or conors left? seriously? common give conor a few more years at least to maybe get a few more " left hand " highlights.

Anyone who knows even an ounce about boxing will tell you that Hendersons sorry excuse of a right hand is laughable and wouldn't land on even an amateur in boxing, the technique is that shit.

Conor's left is a precise, accurate, fast shot that works on reflex and counter striking kind of like RRJ.

Henderson literally throws his whole body into.

Anyone who knows even an ounce about boxing will tell you that Hendersons sorry excuse of a right hand is laughable and wouldn't land on even an amateur in boxing, the technique is that shit.

Conor's left is a precise, accurate, fast shot that works on reflex and counter striking kind of like RRJ.

Henderson literally throws his whole body into.
I thought this was an MMA discussion.

I thought this was an MMA discussion.
Well we are comparing a MW/LHW to a FW/LW

A guy who uses his whole body weight to a guy who uses timing and accuracy. The discussion is shit.

How about Manhoef vs. Henderson for power...

Belfort/Henderson

Rampage/Henderson

Much fairer.

Hendo and its not even close. This thread is a disgrace to Hendo.

Conor finishes guys, Hendo takes souls. He puts his opponents 100% unconscious. He also fought and KO'd the greatest HW of all time.

Hendo total fights: 47

Hendo Total (T)KOs: 16

McGregor total fights: 24

McGregor Total (T)KOs: 18

McGregor has more (T)KOs in half the fights and a much, much higher KO percentage in the fights he won.

Nothing but facts though

I'll give you Wanderlei KO but what other 1 hit KOs does the H-bomb have?

You're also comparing Conor's 10 UFC fights vs Dan's 40 "big league" fights...Of course Conor is gonna have less.

Wanderlei
Renzo
Gono
Bisping
Lombard
and those are just 1 punch. That doesn't include where he dropped someone and KO'd them after.

Shogun
Boetsch
Fedor
Feijao
Babalu

Plus his TKO's
Bustamante
Shoji
Oyama
Chonan

Looks like you need to go do some research my friend.

iu
Yep
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
Hendong wins

This is like comparing a pump action pellet gun to a 50 caliber.

Look at the level of competition. Hendo has been fighting bigger, better, more accomplished opponents since the late 90's.
That might be a valid argument if Conor didn't have more KOs in half the amount of fights. Conor has an 86% TKO rate and Hendo has a 50% TKO rate. They aren't even comparable as KO finishers.

Well we are comparing a MW/LHW to a FW/LW

A guy who uses his whole body weight to a guy who uses timing and accuracy. The discussion is shit.

How about Manhoef vs. Henderson for power...

Belfort/Henderson

Rampage/Henderson

Much fairer.
I agree. it's a goofy discussion, but bringing in an entirely different combat sport just makes it worse.

Think of it as a drunk after the fights between two regular guys type of discussion. It's not science. It's just for fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back