Conor's fight-night weight against Diaz (Did he cut?)

Pretty sure I saw Conor take a sip of water after this fake weigh in with Nate. Maybe it was the real weigh in but I don't remember. Do you think Conor cut weight for the rematch ?

Yes.

Conor cut for those fights. Conor is not significantly smaller than Nate. I'll say it again (and again, and again): You can SEE by LOOKING at them in the cage that there is not a significant size discrepancy.

Why in hell all of a sudden are people believing Conor over their own eyes?

Yes.

Conor cut for those fights. Conor is not significantly smaller than Nate. I'll say it again (and again, and again): You can SEE by LOOKING at them in the cage that there is not a significant size discrepancy.

Listen I'm not saying that Conor lost the first fight because he was smaller.
I don't think size was a factor in either fight really.
I'm just refuting the crapp that people have to say about his weight all the time.
The guy is 170ish. All there is to it. He weighed in under 170 for 2 fights in a row when he is usually a scientist about cutting weight. That says more about his weight than anything else that's been presented.
This is not someone who would be off by 2 lbs.

Keep in mind he was lean at 168, very low body fat %. So losing 10 lbs takes it toll but wold be relatively easy. So 155 lbs is an ideal weight class ~ 6-7% body fat.

Losing an additional 10 lbs when you are already lean with a low body fat % leaves you drawn out like you see in Conor's weigh in pic.
If Conor stays a 155 I feel it would benefit him to put on a little more weight , I feel he is a little small as of right now

Yes.

I don't see how you can say nate isn't bigger if you look at the pic of nate and conor post fight he dwarfs conor there upper body's are very similar in girth and Nate Is close to 5 inches taller

believing
Yes it seems clear to me. Which word did you not understand ?

I've given you my valid arguments and your Conor hate has caused you to refuse common sense.

What do you want ? A video of Conor on the scale before he steps in the cage ?

Don't worry so much about his weight.
Just sit back and enjoy the McGregor show my friend.

Conor Bless.

You have not provided any valid argument.

Pretty sure I saw Conor take a sip of water after this fake weigh in with Nate. Maybe it was the real weigh in but I don't remember. Do you think Conor cut weight for the rematch ?

Of course he did.

I'm just refuting the crapp that people have to say about his weight all the time.
The guy is 170ish. All there is to it. He weighed in under 170 for 2 fights in a row when he is usually a scientist about cutting weight. That says more about his weight than anything else that's been presented.

When you're used to cut to 145 then overcutting 2 pounds for 170 is easy as pie. Professionals fighters overcut all the times in their actual weight classes, they don't even need to fight 2 weight class above to overcut. What is so hard to understand? McGregor agenda was pretty clear after losing to Diaz : claim how small he is and how he's moving up 2 weight classes to fight a gigantic WW in Nate Diaz.

I don't see how you can say nate isn't bigger if you look at the pic of nate and conor post fight he dwarfs conor there upper body's are very similar in girth and Nate Is close to 5 inches taller

He's taller. That's about it.

Conor's shoulders are much broader and he's much thicker through the chest.

He called Nate a "skinny fat guy" for a reason.

If Nate has 20-30 lbs on Conor, what do you figure the size difference is here?

029_Hyun_Gyu_Lim_and_Mike_Perry.0.0.jpg

It is if that's what the intent was... which I'm pretty sure it was.

Cutting an extra couple of pounds when you're only cutting 5 or 6 in the first place isn't the same as cutting and extra couple of pounds on top of a 20-25 lb cut.

5 lbs or 8 lbs... either way, it's a virtual non cut for a guy who competes at that level. Well worth it for the narrative. And this is a VERY important narrative for Conor and his fanboys.

In this pic nate upper body looks bigger than conors I'm just saying nate at WW was quite a bit different than nate shrunk up at LWScreenshot_2016-08-30-17-25-28.png

At least no one was claiming Conor was 190 lbs like they did before the first fight. That one was a real head scratcher.

Wow I was just looking up some old weights and it turns out Gus weighed in at 203 for the Hamman fight and Rashad was 203 against Griffin.

Now that the Conor fans taught me that there is never any reason to cut two extra lbs I learned that Gus and Rashad actually walk around at 203 lbs, about the same walk around weight as the 200 lb Nate Diaz.

Probably 40 lbs but Mike Perry takes on all challengers regardless of size.

Conor McRunner lies and makes up excuses a lot is normal. Why you sounded surprise?

Conor McRunner lies and makes up excuses a lot is normal. Why you sounded surprise?
those who worship him will never accept that he's capable of lying for personal gains

So, apparently, Conor didn't cut any weight and came in at a walkaround weight (post-training camp) of 168 pounds.

Conor repeated how he had to force his weight up because he was so light, basically forcing himself to eat. And of course, he was "on steaks", basically eating whatever he wanted and apparently that only got him up to 168pounds.

So, if Conor on steaks + force-feed diet = 168 pounds pre-cut, then it should be safe to acknowledge that Conor on salad plus a strictly controlled diet weighs less than steak-diet Conor.

So, based on what I just mentioned, while Conor was fighting at 145 and living off plants- he must have been around 160 pounds before cutting weight.

Now, this would mean that Conor had to cut around 15 pounds to make 145, which is a relatively basic cut, comparatively. So, why did he come in to the weigh-ins looking like a half-dead zombie?

What do you guys think?

Your logic is faulty.
McGregor HIMSELF said in the lead up to UFC 189 that he was walking at around 170. He's likely consistently been around 170 throughout much of his career.

McGregor is not small in any sense at LW even.... He's reasonably built.

He is obviously lying.

He either cut extra weight to 168lbs.....or he was never forced to eat steaks and go up in weight, he simply stayed at 168lbs which is what he normally weights before he cuts.

I find it hilarious how people say Nate Diaz is a big guy lol....Only in MMA.

Your logic is faulty.
McGregor HIMSELF said in the lead up to UFC 189 that he was walking at around 170. He's likely consistently been around 170 throughout much of his career.

McGregor is not small in any sense at LW even.... He's reasonably built.
There's nothing faulty about my logic. Obviously if he was around 170 for UFC 189, it is bullshit on his part to claim that he had to eat-up to 168pounds for UFC 202

So, apparently, Conor didn't cut any weight and came in at a walkaround weight (post-training camp) of 168 pounds.

Conor repeated how he had to force his weight up because he was so light, basically forcing himself to eat. And of course, he was "on steaks", basically eating whatever he wanted and apparently that only got him up to 168pounds.

So, if Conor on steaks + force-feed diet = 168 pounds pre-cut, then it should be safe to acknowledge that Conor on salad plus a strictly controlled diet weighs less than steak-diet Conor.

So, based on what I just mentioned, while Conor was fighting at 145 and living off plants- he must have been around 160 pounds before cutting weight.

Now, this would mean that Conor had to cut around 15 pounds to make 145, which is a relatively basic cut, comparatively. So, why did he come in to the weigh-ins looking like a half-dead zombie?

What do you guys think?

giphy.gif
Wanted to keep the"fighting a MUCH LARGER man" narrative alive. He kept saying it over and over, and people bought into it.

I'm sure he cut from close to 180. No way he was on weight through out.

Back