Conor Wouldnt Look Khabib in his Eyes

That stare down was telling. Khabib marches right on stage and stands his ground. Conor clucks up the stage like a chicken and then waves Khabib forward, telling him come here. He then tried to look him eye to eye and couldnt while trying to intimidate him with more lame trash talk. That was some Alpha / beta shit.
The moment someone starts talking about alpha/beta shit you know they're the latter. This is literally the same shit Conor does at every stare down, literally every single one. The press conference was a bit over the top and the alcohol didn't help but this is how he always acts, he just wasn't being praised by a crowd this time.

Conor walks right into his face and glares through him... what else do you expect? Putting a gun to Khabib's one inch forehead? Grow up TS you backward manchild.

You dont believe that right?
Watch the video..

I say he looked at his eyes and did even more. Khabib will probably beat the shit out of him but saying Conor or Khabib is afraid of each other doesn't make any sense.

He's actually looking at Khabib's lips and saying "You're dead. I can see blue lips." in that photo.

The audacity of you little Khabib hairy nut gurgler to claim this staredown was for Khabib?

Khabib stiffened up, pursed his lips and stopped breathing. Why? Because he was telling himself to adopt that posture, it wasn't natural. Why? Because he wasn't comfortable. Why? Because he was intimidated. Look at his eyelid flutter as the staredown ends and his tension releases. Conor even called him out on stopping breathing. You little fools cannot even tell yourselves the truth.

Why? Because the smell of alcohol coming off of Conor was so bad that Khabib could not stand it.

he probably had a few too many sips of his own whiskey...

The moment someone starts talking about alpha/beta shit you know they're the latter. This is literally the same shit Conor does at every stare down, literally every single one. The press conference was a bit over the top and the alcohol didn't help but this is how he always acts, he just wasn't being praised by a crowd this time.
The moment you stated saying alpha beta I knew you were a beta. Fucking idiot, you did exactly what you criticize me for.
I'm always baffled by posts like these, you sound like a bitter beta yourself who'd suck off a so called Alpha in the hope their jizz would turn you into an Alpha, desperately reading into any tiny pre-fight gesture like it's definitive proof of how a fight will go. Bet you were one of those posters who said Aldo intimidated Conor at their weigh in.
You are a conor fan. No surprise you talk like a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Get your mind right, boy.

I've never seen McGregor look like that at a staredown before tbh.

He's the little man this time.

He knows he's physically inferior and that Khabib will Hulk smash him if he grabs ahold of him.

Better stick and move, Conor!!!

The moment you stated saying alpha beta I knew you were a beta. Fucking idiot, you did exactly what you criticize me for.

You are a conor fan. No surprise you talk like a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Get your mind right, boy.
I didn't start talking about it, I only mentioned that you're a bitch for trying to talk about "alpha beta" shit. You have the same IQ as nate diaz.

Eye contact. Vitally important. One who breaks eye contacts or blinks loses. Look up Murilo and Fedor.

You can tell conor is about to get his shit pushed in by how offended his fans get with these threads.

Grasping at straws with a selected still image of an active moment. Yes, obviously Conor stared in to khabibs eyes, after all it was Conor who initiated the stare down.

The khabib fanboys on here are disingenuous losers looking for anything to try and substantiate their irrational hatred and claims against McGregor.

The champ champ is shook? Like fuck, you’re only embarrassing youself with this try hard shit. Note how the actual fighting pundits don’t have time for such stupid claims.

Sherdog sherdogging.

"Let me get picture with my belt and my shoes". You can tell he used to be poor and can't control his life anymore. Who is proud of the shoes? LOL. Honestly, how can any human on this planet like (and what's worse, worship) this guy is something I will never understand.
Bizarre comment, pal.

You just sound like a bitter dude who has never worn a decent pair of shoes before.
You also sound like you haven’t gotten dressed up for an occasion where photos are going to be taken at either.

If you dress up specifically for an event and like the way you dressed, then why the fuck would you not want to get some pictures in?

Well what the actual fuck..
I have been right through this thread and there is not one single post from @Mysterio .

Is he deaded or something..
<{vega}>

Actually I noticed this too, he would only look at Khabib when he was looking away or Dana was holding him back. But when Khabib was looking at him he would direct himself out toward the press.
But to be clear I was just making an observation I'm just some sherdogger not some psychologist, this could mean whatever idk...only what happens on Oct.6th matters.
<{ohyeah}>
AV? Asking...for a friend.

Back