Conor Wouldnt Look Khabib in his Eyes

Hard to look someone in the eyes that keeps staring forward with a fake smirk on his face haha, but yeah watch the actual video twerp.

The video had Conor breaking eye contact the whole staredown, with Conor unable to contain it by switchibg to Khabibs chest.

The video had Conor breaking eye contact the whole staredown, with Conor unable to contain it by switchibg to Khabibs chest.
Can't look at them blue lips whilst staring at his eyes can he, looking a fighter up and down is nothing new.

Can't look at them blue lips whilst staring at his eyes can he, looking a fighter up and down is nothing new.

Lol oh bou. Conor fans always have an excuse for the guy. It's amazing

That stare down was telling. Khabib marches right on stage and stands his ground. Conor clucks up the stage like a chicken and then waves Khabib forward, telling him come here. He then tried to look him eye to eye and couldnt while trying to intimidate him with more lame trash talk. That was some Alpha / beta shit.

That's just a snap. Conor always eyes up and down in a faceoff while he's talking shit. Next pic would have been Conor staring into khabibs eyes.

Bizarre comment, pal.

You just sound like a bitter dude who has never worn a decent pair of shoes before.
You also sound like you haven’t gotten dressed up for an occasion where photos are going to be taken at either.

If you dress up specifically for an event and like the way you dressed, then why the fuck would you not want to get some pictures in?
Hahaha! Nice one. I wear business suits most of the time (altough I would preffer to be in shorts and T-shirts on the Polynesian beach). It's nothing wrong with wearing suits. It's stupid to say " let me get a picture with my shoes". I have to wear good, some might say expensive shoes with my suits, but it never crossed my mind that it should be something I should have been proud of and tried to show it to the world. Actualy sorry, let me take it back. I remember been very proud of my first pair of Nike's and wanted everybody to see them. But I was 8..

Hahaha! Nice one. I wear business suits most of the time (altough I would preffer to be in shorts and T-shirts on the Polynesian beach). It's nothing wrong with wearing suits. It's stupid to say " let me get a picture with my shoes". I have to wear good, some might say expensive shoes with my suits, but it never crossed my mind that it should be something I should have been proud of and tried to show it to the world. Actualy sorry, let me take it back. I remember been very proud of my first pair of Nike's and wanted everybody to see them. But I was 8..

You’re looking pretty proud to me.

upload_2018-9-23_17-27-55.jpeg

"Let me get picture with my belt and my shoes". You can tell he used to be poor and can't control his life anymore. Who is proud of the shoes? LOL. Honestly, how can any human on this planet like (and what's worse, worship) this guy is something I will never understand.

He sounded like a guy who messages other guys

That stare down was telling. Khabib marches right on stage and stands his ground. Conor clucks up the stage like a chicken and then waves Khabib forward, telling him come here. He then tried to look him eye to eye and couldnt while trying to intimidate him with more lame trash talk. That was some Alpha / beta shit.
"Clucks up the stage like a chicken" LMAO. The chicken thing is played out but that was some funny ass wordplay.

He was looking at his eyes then his mouth and repeat. This is what the alpha male does in a wolf pack to intimidate the beta wolves. (Im zooligist) and it clearly worked because Khabib didnt dare even breathe, I guarantee just like the beta wolf, Khabibs hairs stood on end and he had that feeling where he might wet himself.

You don't seem to realise that conor had gassed hard just from talking, thats why he was breathing hard. Khabib wasnt breathing heavily because he's a pro athlete and was at rest

I wonder when the last time was Conor had a face off where he didn't act like he just absolutely hated his opponent, and wished he were dead.

"Let me get picture with my belt and my shoes". You can tell he used to be poor and can't control his life anymore. Who is proud of the shoes? LOL. Honestly, how can any human on this planet like (and what's worse, worship) this guy is something I will never understand.
The man said suit, not shoes.

Actually, watch the video. He keeps telling him to breathe cause his lips are blue. "Breathe kid" as Conor switched from looking at his eyes to his lips. Sounds kinds homo lol, but had nothing to do with being shook

I didn't start talking about it, I only mentioned that you're a bitch for trying to talk about "alpha beta" shit. You have the same IQ as nate diaz.
But you did talk about it, complaining of the same shit you're guilty of.

Last edited:
But you did talk about it, complaining of the same shit you're guilty of. Get out your momma's basement and go talk shit to someone in your gym if you want to know alpha beta shit, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

TRIGGERED.

Just a couple more weeks and we never have to hear from that embarrassing Irish goof again.

Motherfucker can’t even spell zoologist, yet pretending to be one. Conor gobblers need to stay off their phones while in school.

I wish they would stick to pretending to be Conor.

Back