Conor Wouldnt Look Khabib in his Eyes

Mrrh, mrrh, mrh, mrrrh, mrrrh! Shoot teh fook op, mate!

Dana's hands are in the delivery position, looks like he's about to deliver a baby aka 18 years of child support.

Khabib talking like hes a righteous sinless prophet. Which he is not.

Kinda hard to when he's seeing double.

Hard to look someone in the eyes that keeps staring forward with a fake smirk on his face haha, but yeah watch the actual video twerp.

Conor was drunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Conor will pull out. You could smell the fear.

That stare down was telling. Khabib marches right on stage and stands his ground. Conor clucks up the stage like a chicken and then waves Khabib forward, telling him come here. He then tried to look him eye to eye and couldnt while trying to intimidate him with more lame trash talk. That was some Alpha / beta shit.

Is the hate for drunk people why Khabib is paying poor homeless men to do push-ups, and laughs at them?

To be fair he is talking about Khabib having "blue lips" that's why he keeps looking at them.

The minute you start with the religious shit, you lose me. Doesn't matter which one. It's all BS to me. That caption is making me root for Conor even harder, and I don't even drink!

That stare down was telling. Khabib marches right on stage and stands his ground. Conor clucks up the stage like a chicken and then waves Khabib forward, telling him come here. He then tried to look him eye to eye and couldnt while trying to intimidate him with more lame trash talk. That was some Alpha / beta shit.

You're living in Bizzaro land

Back