Conor vs Khabib will remind you Holm vs Rousey

I just wish they'd come out and be honest. They weren't expecting a wrestler and they only had two weeks to train for Chad Mendes. It was fun to watch him get smoked on the ground though. Telling Herb Dean to stand them up was my favorite part.

Khabib is going to make Conor look like one of those dummies they train with.

Khabib is the bigger man. What was that thing Conor said? Gotta have size, or reach, something that defines them. Khabib is a powerhouse. I see him beating Conor. I don't think they fight will happen though. I love how Tony is just out of the mix at the moment.. his own fault for not capitalizing after his win over RDA.

If if if blah blah blah. If that had been Khabib manhandling Conor instead of Mendes, it would've been a 50-45 Dec one sided beatdown.
You're coming off like a frustrated hater bro... o_O

Talking about "if's" is a big part of how we analyze fights. We watch them against someone else & then we determine how we think their current opponent would do. It's very valid to come onto an MMA forum such as this one & say that I think "if that would've been Mac hitting KHabib instead of MJ, the lights would be out."

Your comparison of Mendez to Khabib is valid in the same way... but it certainly is no more valid than my remarks about Khabib's fight with MJ.

Our squabble aside... no doubt it will be a mix of those 2 fights. Those are the strategiez that will go down & everyone knowz it. It's all about who can make their game plan stick... & if Khabib can get inside to grapple. Also, Conor'z TDD has clearly improved.. :eek: I would almost guarantee that he will be obsessing on it in the gym during his break & it will improve more. That's f*cking scary for the grapplerz in both divisionz.

The only thing that could make it similar if it's in Australia. Then it will remind of it. Otherwise no.

Back