Conor vs Khabib will remind you Holm vs Rousey

No it will be BJ vs GSP 2. This coming from a BJ and Conor fan....

He'll have more than 2 weeks to train for the best wrestler in the division next time.

Yeah and he'll be facing an even stronger more talented wrestler. I'm not counting him out, simply saying that it's going to be hard as fuck for Conor to keep the fight standing against Khabib.

The Celtic Cross! Nice! Is that your term? I don't recall hearing that before.

But yeah, if that had been Mac hitting Khabib instead of MJ... it would've been lights out. I waz actually a lot more worried about that fight for Conor before watching the MJ fight.

If if if blah blah blah. If that had been Khabib manhandling Conor instead of Mendes, it would've been a 50-45 Dec one sided beatdown.

But remember, Ronda did get Holly down, and Holly just muscled her way out. Can Conor do the same?

I think Conor can for sure knock him out, but once Khabib grabs him, I think it changes everything.

Could also remind us a lot of this

Mendes-takedown-McGregor-1.gif

images

944a6d910ba8b86d8845fcf3cbf7d2b5
But, but Conor was hurt going into that fight. That's what led to all of that...according to his coach of course...

<36>

The Celtic Cross! Nice! Is that your term? I don't recall hearing that before.

But yeah, if that had been Mac hitting Khabib instead of MJ... it would've been lights out. I waz actually a lot more worried about that fight for Conor before watching the MJ fight.

Robin Black's.

Well Khabib is gonna have to get hold of Colin before he can ragdoll him and Colin showed in the second Nate fight that he's capable of sticking to a gameplan. Interesting fight either way.

I've said it before, Colin at Jackson's, for example, would be even more terrifying than he already is.

In a 5 Round Fight - No question Khabib will take him down and punish McGregor. Conor's only chance is a KO and I dont see that happening unless the refs jump in and stop it quick.

I will admit I am not a Conor fan - tired of his non stop bragging. Beating Dennis Siver, Chad Mendes on 2 weeks , Aldo,Poirier, Alvarez and Nate after getting tapped out is not exctly a murdurers row.
Good - but not as good as he and the media make it out to be.

If he takes Khabib or Ferguson in impressive fashion- then he deserves all the praise that he will get.

Conor's movement and counter game would be too much for Khabib. Khabib is a great grappler but he won't close the distance without eating Celtic cross from Conor. Conor by TKO round 2.

Who is Holm? Conor? Yeah....shit example.

Conor's movement and counter game would be too much for Khabib. Khabib is a great grappler but he won't close the distance without eating Celtic cross from Conor. Conor by TKO round 2.
ghghghu.gif

Conor will duck the division anyways unless it's some ranked 15-20 fighter Ala Siver.

The casuals will eat up McGregor/Siver II and still Conor fans will defend this.

You know it's hard times for the haters when you need to make pathetic posts like these.

Expect Khabib's striking is on par with Stephen Hawking

Oh yeah the mythical 80% tear......

I just wish they'd come out and be honest. They weren't expecting a wrestler and they only had two weeks to train for Chad Mendes. It was fun to watch him get smoked on the ground though. Telling Herb Dean to stand them up was my favorite part.

Robin Black's.

Oh yeah... that's right... the second I read your reply I remembered him saying that. I could even hear it in my mind with all that excitement he puts into his breakdownz. lol... thanx for the clip!

Back