Conor vs Khabib will remind you Holm vs Rousey

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor's movement and counter game would be too much for Khabib. Khabib is a great grappler but he won't close the distance without eating Celtic cross from Conor. Conor by TKO round 2.

Well no point in discussing this fight anyways

as if ronda and khabib are on the same planet in terms of skill. Khabib manhandles guys like rda and Johnson, Ronda beat soccerr moms

#Eaglebless

yep Khabib is also a judo base fighter, with a fat ass and Edmund in his Corner.

Could also remind us a lot of this

Mendes-takedown-McGregor-1.gif

images

944a6d910ba8b86d8845fcf3cbf7d2b5

Conor will duck the division anyways unless it's some ranked 15-20 fighter Ala Siver.

The casuals will eat up McGregor/Siver II and still Conor fans will defend this.

Khabib has way better setup for td than Ronda who just bullrushes you

Khabib is not as emotional as Ronda and once he realised the strikes weren't working with Johnson, quickly adjusted. He isn't going to chase Conor round the cage throwing useless punches and getting countered repeatedly. Ronda showed no ability to adjust her game plan, nor did her corner advise to do so whereas Khabib's corner implored him to wrestle rather than strike.

Mcgregor will not fight Khabib...
he probably has a good 20% chance of winning against Khabib, why would he take that fight...

he will fight nate again

Conor's movement and counter game would be too much for Khabib. Khabib is a great grappler but he won't close the distance without eating Celtic cross from Conor. Conor by TKO round 2.
The Celtic Cross! Nice! Is that your term? I don't recall hearing that before.

But yeah, if that had been Mac hitting Khabib instead of MJ... it would've been lights out. I waz actually a lot more worried about that fight for Conor before watching the MJ fight.

I have Conor too, don't think it'll be competitive either.

Conor has had the distance closed on him plenty of times, and Khabib just needs one chance to stick to him like glue. But Khabib also got wobbled fairly easily by MJ, and Conor doesnt need a whole lot of openings. This fight is as old school as they come.

Back