Conor training for 205. He looks huge and focused. I'm pumped!!! You guys?

So, huge means barely bigger than artem and focused means no facial expression? Conor is smaller than the average American. Most of the guys I train with are bigger and leaner than him and I'm from a shit hilljack small city. Lmfao. I hope he doesn't keep those hands down fighting Eddie.

Looking good Conor, real good lets see how much of that body you can bring down to LW & the gas tank to carry it...?

B_nKgyJUsAATgq_.png

"Who do you even train with?" - Nate Diaz

"...::cough::...Artem Lobov..." - Conor

--------

"You got this guy, ya know, fucking beating on a couple of Irish guineas, ya know, and now he thinks he's hot shit." - Nick Diaz

Artem gets well paid to make Conor feel good about himself. Whatever happened to that talk of Conor recently getting flattened in sparring? That kind of talk grew out of some kind of truth that kind of talk comes out of some sort of incident blown up or not?

It's called Contemporary Art.

It's that what you all calling it these days, I'm getting too old to keep up.

lol, I cant wait to cash my bet slip after eddie smashes him

"Fist Pound Here" ______!

300k camp...featuring Artem Lobov <41>

Artem is a well travelled, well paid, yes man human training dummy....

Let me clarify once more for you though, he wouldn't be big, but he wouldn't too small to compete.

Sorry for calling you out on your ignorance in my previous reply. I can see it stung.

Conor had an entire (alleged $100K) training camp to fight a guy at 170 lbs.

Conor couldn't even make 170 on the scale.

List all the guys currently listed in the UFC welterweight division who walk into the cage at under 170.

(I will help - There aren't any.)

So, McGregor, by definition, is a radically undersized UFC WW.

This is pretty basic stuff. Another wall of text isn't going to change the simple facts. You should just swallow your pride and abandon your erroneous claim.

I'm super vacuum pumped for this mang!

Source? Conor himself?
faypgnn.gif

Here's the source:

480.jpg

But I guess the CT that Conor cut an extra three pounds to "fool" everyone is more believable to guys like you than the idea that he weighed what the scale said he weighed.

Sorry for calling you out on your ignorance in my previous reply. I can see it stung.

Conor had an entire (alleged $100K) training camp to fight a guy at 170 lbs.

Conor couldn't even make 170 on the scale.

List all the guys currently listed in the UFC welterweight division who walk into the cage at under 170.

(I will help - There aren't any.)

So, McGregor, by definition, is a radically undersized UFC WW.

This is pretty basic stuff. Another wall of text isn't going to change the simple facts. You should just swallow your pride and abandon your erroneous claim.

Urgh...You being too slow to grasp a simple point doesn't sting me mate. General pity maybe, a little apathy, possibly some disdain for you being a deliberate imbecile. This is genuinely one of the most dense replies I've come across. He's now 'radically undersized'? lol...Try to read my reply again, then allow your brain to compute and comprehend what I wrote first before jumping into another nonsensical reply. Go learn what 'by definition' means too. Simply repeating the same point over and over doesn't make it true. You're now simply saying that anyone who comes in under the limit is radically undersized for their division or does this only apply to Conor?

By your logic, Mike Perry is a very undersized welterweight as is every single fighter ever that has moved up and been slightly under the limit. Is Henderson radically undersized at 185? Perry weighed in under the limit, by two pounds on the same card (coming in at 169 instead of 171), and is only 5'10". By the way, that's your entire point above completely shut down with simple facts. Swallow that pride and your erroneous claim that there weren't any, because there's your answer without me even having to try. Three guys on the same card, all fighting at welterweight, all came in under the division limit. Diaz, Conor and Perry. That's a guy that actually trains to be a welterweight too, not someone who trains to cut weight to lower divisions making a quick foray into welter.

Conor came in at 168 for two fights at 170 against another lightweight. So is Perry also radically undersized, very undersized or just a little undersized for also coming in under the limit? What about all the other people that come in under the limit? Are all radically undersized?

Just tell me if you can understand this one point though, and I realise it might be a hard one to get, so take your time: do you understand what it means to add muscle/cut weight and to grow into a division? You understand gradually moving up in weight, adding the necessary muscle and growing into it? Does Rumble moving up from welterweight, to middleweight to lightheavyweight make him radically undersized, simply because he could make lower division limits? Do you understand this point, or does it need to be spelt out even slower? Did Edgar, the champ, ever just make the limit or was he always under? I remember him always being under. Is the champion of a division radically undersized?

Last edited:
Back