Conor training for 205. He looks huge and focused. I'm pumped!!! You guys?

Connor fucked up, Eddies gonna destroy him.
That said if he wins, I being a macmag hater admit will be forced to reasess my opinion

>Huge

He's hardly bigger than that other manlet Artem.

1300044776986.jpg

All the manlet talk for a 155er is pretty funny considering considering it's the best division in MMA and a lot of the divisions above it suck.

Conor knew Nate would be slower the heavier he was, and the 2nd fight showed that Nate was gassing and moving really slow, but he did have a damaged rib, but Conor might be looking bigger, but is he getting better. It's crazy that he earns so much money, but isn't even in the top 10 p for p. I love the circus he brings, but when the cage closes, and the round goes past 1, he is in shit street.If he can't get the ko, he kind of folds a bit. Saying " The king is back" after that last fight was delusional, and he must have felt like a dick, even saying it. There is no way he looked like a king of fighters. Lucky dana is Irish. Didn't destroy his career with nasty fights.

He's a natural lightweight that wouldn't be undersized at welter either.

Yeah, a guy who can't cut down to 170 lbs. because he can't even make 170 lbs. on the scale at the weigh-ins "wouldn't be undersized at welter". :rolleyes:

Yeah, a guy who can't cut down to 170 lbs. because he can't even make 170 lbs. on the scale at the weigh-ins "wouldn't be undersized at welter". :rolleyes:

Jesus H Christ, some cunts are thick and you conveniently forget to quote this..."He's still going to be a big dude against most lightweights and reasonably fine at welter" ie. he could compete without too much trouble. Unlikely championship level, but not some tiny bum gettring stomped on due to his tiny little body. Try reading the fucking post and thinking before replying. Do you understand what undersized means? It means too small to compete.

When you move up divisions, you add bulk and muscle, or just stop cutting. At the moment, CM is a solid natural lightweight who had cut from feather for those '170' fights, yet couldn't make FW if he had to now, hence my very clear statements regarding that you dense muppet. Doing it for one fight after having been dragging his body through hell to FW for years proves literally zero. Why are some so daft with this stuff? Does it really make your brain struggle so much to understand this? He still cut weight for those fights for speed and stamina, just not much.

If he made a move to welter after fighting at 155 for a while, which is his natural weight, stopped cutting huge amounts of weight and added a tiny amount of extra muscle, he wouldn't be a big welter, but he wouldn't be remotely too small and undersized. Get it? He wouldn't be big, but not too small to compete. Is Rumble, despite cutting to fucking welterweight a small and undersized Lightheavyweight now after stopping cutting weight and adding the extra muscle necessary? I have no doubt that if someone had said Rumble wouldn't be undersized at Lightheavyweight when he was fighting at welter, you would have done your little smarmy rolly eyed shit and said exactly the same thing.

Comprende ese or do you need me to spell it out some more? CM is 5'9" with a 74" reach and solid as fuck when not cutting scary amounts of weight. Most welters are of a similar size with similar reach. The welterweight champion is 5'9" with a 74" reach. Hendricks, 5'9", 69". GSP 5'10", 76". Lawler, 5'11", 74".

Edgar fought at lightweight as champion, despite the fact he could make 145 easily and even 135. Was he undersized there though and unable to compete, despite being the champion? CM didnt struggle with the size of Diaz, he struggled with the style, toughness and endurance of him because he was used to fighting guys with many inches less height and reach.

The difference between him and Edgar is Edgar didn't outgrow those smaller divisions, CM has always been too big for FW, and will have no problem once having fought at 155 for a bit with a move to welter by not cutting and adding a small amount of extra muscle.

Let me clarify once more for you though, he wouldn't be big, but he wouldn't too small to compete.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back