Conor training for 205. He looks huge and focused. I'm pumped!!! You guys?

BWC

source.gif
I want to lick the sweat off his navel.

RCStBKx.jpg
wtf-photos-1.gif

"Huge"

You Conor fans think everything about Conor is huge, mostly his dick

Bryan Callen: "man, Conor looks super sweaty! Not looking good for Eddie!"

"Who do even train with?" - Nate Diaz

"...::cough::...Artem Lobov..." - Conor

--------

"You got this guy, ya know, fucking beating on a couple of Irish guineas, ya know, and now he thinks he's hot shit." - Nick Diaz

Conor fans seem to love posting these kind of threads about their hero looking huge. I remember in the lead up of Diaz 1, we had about a million threads like these.

Perhaps, subconsciously, they are trying to tell us something.

This is what has always baffled me about these fuckwits constantly jacking off over him fighting the 'bigger' guys recently. He's finally fighting guys his size now. The guy is fucking massive himself. He's not a featherweight, apart from the fact that he has a really terrifying weight cut ability that will eventually either ruin him, oir he just won't be able to do anymore, which I think has already happened.

He's a natural lightweight that wouldn't be undersized at welter either. He cuts more weight and has a scarier cut than anyone I've ever seen in my life just to make 145. He literally doesn't even look like the same person, and is one of the only guys to look like he just stepped out of of a refugee camp. It's fucking absurd and people harp on about him fighting 'bigger' guys.

These same slurpers won't ever mention the fact that he has the same advantage over everyone he has ever fought, if not an even greater size disparity, at feather. Let's all pretend that his loss was only due to size against Diaz, but none of his wins at featherweight were due to the very same thing.

He's still going to be a big dude against most lightweights and reasonably fine at welter.

siver3.jpg

images

images

Last edited:
lol, I cant wait to cash my bet slip after eddie smashes him

Artem and Gunner look jacked too. I guess if Conor is juicing high grade stuff, then the other two will follow. The ufc wouldn't let him get popped. That Conors world where the USADA lady came, looked so fake, and why did they all need to drive to the gym to actually give the blood. It looked like a reality show. They were expecting USADA and took their time driving to another place. Even if he only used Growth it should be out of system in a few hours. Now everyone knows fighters can't just get bigger and more musculer in 3 months, if they are just lifting. The guy can do what he likes. The ufc are treating 99% like dogs, and the 1% can do anything, and can get anything. GSP getting insulted is pathetic, and thankfully he has a lawyer that can't get blinded by their contract regiment.

Back