Conor poses with his Holy statue

The statue kinda looks like a Conor laying against the cage with desperation in his eyes, looking up at his opponent who is standing victorious above him

Lol what a bum

He'll be looking like a statue when Khabib KO's him stiff.

bhahahahahaha do something not even floyd could do...out wrestle maybe...but nobody in the ufc can stand up with conor..

Watch. This statue is responsible for world peace in forty years.

Lol at all these haters proving Conor's point.

All while he continues to put in work with his two BJJ coaches ahead of his fight.

Lol i'll go nowhere. I"ll be too busy making Conor fans lives miserable when Khabib wins.

Most people here just think you're a obsessed weirdo i would imagine.

You probably spend more time talking about this fight than Khabib or Conor do.

Statues worth a damn are outside of arenas or other public buildings, not sitting in your training area.

Lol yep.

I just realized. This is a statue of what we will see the whole fight. Conor running from the single leg for dear life just like he did vs Nate.

You’re starting to go full retard now that the fight is nearing. You must be going CRAZY with anticipation for this fight since you’ve been WRONG every time about the outcome ever since the mendes fight.

Breath bro....take a chill pill... your insecurities are at an all time

Kavanagh gives us a closeup. Just some good old Irish craic.

Khabib takes out all 3 of those joker's in one night.

Doesn’t really make sense.

I’m sure there are a lot of critics who could have a statue made of themselves if they really wanted,

Keep going! 48 posts a day! Make it 50 today! Never quit
I meant posting, never quit posting. Obviously, you have no job to quit. Or relationship for that matter.
I have this shook ass stan so triggered he's following me around like a puppy breaking our mathematical equations to determine my daily postcount.
{<jordan}

The statue kinda looks like a Conor laying against the cage with desperation in his eyes, looking up at his opponent who is standing victorious above him

its the exact same position rockhold was in before romero sent him to bolivian.
yoel-romero-vs-luke-rockhold-024-696x464.jpg

I have this shook ass stan so triggered he's following me around like a puppy breaking our mathematical equations to determine my daily postcount.
{<jordan}
"mathematical equations" you mean dividing 2 numbers? You are stupid. Honestly, can you prove you have a job?

One of his cucks will steal it then affix a 4 inch strap on so he can say he swallowed Conor whole.

Back