Conor poses with his Holy statue

2i8eg8.jpg
what u been searching to come upon that photo my man thats disgusting

Conor is a weird fucking dude man. Wtf is up with this clown? Lol

Statues mean shit if you created it yourself
This is already your second post in this thread, amazing.
He didn’t make or commission the statue himself, genius. It was a gift from an established artist and fan named Edgar Askelovic (Aspencrow).

“It is an honor that Conor has accepted this as a gift from me,” says Aspencrow. “He is a phenomenon of our time – not just a smart athlete, but also a visionary.”

Why is this shriveled up version of Conor talking about critics?

Reading too much Sherdog I see <45>

Yes, he looks very sickly here. If he was sitting on a sidewalk, i'd think he was homeless.

Khabib is gonna embarrass this guy worse than he did that, filthy, smelly, homless bum.

His hiding from the division captured metaphorically in stone (possibly plastic).

This is already your second post in this thread, amazing.
He didn’t make or commission the statue himself, genius. It was a gift from an established artist and fan named Edgar Askelovic (Aspencrow).

“It is an honor that Conor has accepted this as a gift from me,” says Aspencrow. “He is a phenomenon of our time – not just a smart athlete, but also a visionary.”
I dont listen to people on Conors sherdog defense force payroll. The fact that you researched this crap and actually care about a naked statue of this guy tells me all i need to know.

Such confidence, I love it.
Remember the time he scored a goal on the basketball court from miles away from the hoop just because he knew it would go in? No one else could do that especially that dork Kebab

I dont listen to people on Conors sherdog defense force payroll. The fact that you researched this crap and actually care about a naked statue of this guy tells me all i need to know.
Lol I really doubt you wanna play the “who cares more about Conor” game.

he seems shook from his "haters"

Lol yep.

I just realized. This is a statue of what we will see the whole fight. Conor running from the single leg for dear life just like he did vs Nate.

Lol.

I hope he isn't paying someone to build that. It's one thing a state or some other organization honor's your achievement with a statue. When you do it yourself we need a new word for ego.

i really have to say that i am surprised at how popular conor is. he's a great fighter and all, but the amount of admiration people have for him is astonishing.

Did he really pose like that for a statue?

seems_a_bit_gay.gif

Lol yep.

I just realized. This is a statue of what we will see the whole fight. Conor running from the single leg for dear life just lime he did vs Nate.
that sculpture looks gay. I bet the guy who made it was like hell with it, Im done and collected his money

Back