Conor poses with his Holy statue

With all that money he couldn't get a better looking statue? That shit is just a huge rock that takes up unecessary space.

Why is this shriveled up poverty version of Conor talking about critics?

Reading too much Sherdog I see <45>
Keep going! 48 posts a day! Make it 50 today! Never quit
I meant posting, never quit posting. Obviously, you have no job to quit. Or relationship for that matter.

I dont listen to people on Conors sherdog defense force payroll. The fact that you researched this crap and actually care about a naked statue of this guy tells me all i need to know.

The proof is an idiot and when Conor wins he'll tuck his package between his legs and waddle away. Probably start a new acct sucking Tonys dick.

The proof is an idiot and when Conor wins he'll tuck his package between his legs and waddle away. Probably start a new acct sucking Tonys dick.

Lol i'll go nowhere. I"ll be too busy making Conor fans lives miserable when Khabib wins.

img_rruano_20171229-001233_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_no_archivables_10_11_los_memes_del_busto_de_cristiano_ronaldo_2-333-kidi-u442032346140waf-980x554mundodeportivo-web.jpg

Fucking weird ass statue. Looks like one of his coke whores is blowing him while he is watching TV naked

It's like putting your name in giant faux gold letters on everything.

Just the over-compensation of a deeply insecure douchebag.

The correct word here is “erected” not “set up”

You erect a statue, you do not “set one up”

Just sayin
Wouldnt you use erect when putting it up in its final resting place?

Lets discuss

I hope he isn't paying someone to build that. It's one thing a state or some other organization honor's your achievement with a statue. When you do it yourself we need a new word for ego.
It was a gift from a fan.
Yes, he looks very sickly here. If he was sitting on a sidewalk, i'd think he was homeless.

Khabib is gonna embarrass this guy worse than he did that, filthy, smelly, homless bum.
^
^
this niga is jealous

I'm seriously going to enjoy every second of watching this guy go broke

I'm a fan, but the statue definitely is throwing me off lol.

Back