Conor: "My bloodline stood and fought the English Empire." Khabib: "What happened to your language?"

3abe4315a372af3d-mark-wahlberg-i-dont-care-gif-find-share-on-giphy.gif
Ppl who say they don’t care are the ones that do care

Yea what about you americans what happen to your language? Oh wait!!!

What the fook is wrong with you? That was hysterical, the opposite of cringe ya backward arse
Really. He rambled on like a drunken madman. He used to be able to hold a crowd with his words and what he said no he just yells over everybody.

This shit is so boring. Wake me up after conor loses

This was a point where even I said ouch!
But also this was Khabib's only point lol..

You are mistaking serfdom for slavery. Germany also had serfdom until the early 1800s.

And you are also mistaking living under an authoritharian regime and being enslaved. Wtf if you think like that all nations were a bunch of slaves until pluralism emerged. WTF are you talking about.
Serfdom is another form of slavery there are very little discerable differnces
You are mistaking serfdom for slavery. Germany also had serfdom until the early 1800s.

And you are also mistaking living under an authoritharian regime and being enslaved. Wtf if you think like that all nations were a bunch of slaves until pluralism emerged. WTF are you talking about.
Serfdom is another form of Slavery, entire lives or 'souls' in russias case owned by a 'master'. Only real difference being the definition of 'ownership'. Dont know what Germany has to do with this, their history is not being discussed ?

Stalin/Communism was another form of Slavery, there were no free peoples. thoughts and opinions were controlled and punished. You couldnt do things like travel abroad without the masters (governments) permission. So yeah that sounds like youre a slave to the state to me.
A lot of nations have enslaved their own/other people at some point in history. Russia was the last 'great power' to get rid of Serfdom, and what they eventually replaced it with didnt change much for the people, in some respects it got worse.

Lol the guy who was out boxed by Bisping can never be the best striker of anything

Conor is far far superior to Anderson

Anderson could have never even dreamed of being as skilled as Conor is

Not even in Anderson's own dreams is he anywhere near Conor's level in boxing skill

While Conor went 10 rounds with Floyd while winning 5 rounds

Anderson would get washed by today's decrepit version of Roy Jones in under 2 rounds

Anderson Silva can beat you by knees, elbows, or punches. Conor is a great boxer and better than Silva in boxing, but not a better overall striker.

Conor went 10 rounds with Floyd where Floyd threw the first 5 rounds to give folks a show and then made Conor look like an amateur.

Conor isn't God, but you couldn't tell from reading your posts.

Really. He rambled on like a drunken madman. He used to be able to hold a crowd with his words and what he said no he just yells over everybody.
Well, think about it. To bring up that level of intensity WITHOUT a fucking crowd to draw from.. the guy is fire incarnate. Drunk and possibly coked up notwithstanding

What a stupid statement in the first place. Like Conor has anything to do with his ancestors' accomplishments.

God he came off like a total fucking retard. Worse than usual. Was he on coke or what?

Back