Conor: "My bloodline stood and fought the English Empire." Khabib: "What happened to your language?"

Khabib is a muslim, haha. He has no place to be asking shit. He's brainwashed by the Ottoman all the way up in Russia!

Laughable, as if the Brits been kicked out of Ireland after WW1 and the rest of the empire after WW2 because of a sense of justice or as the Brits like to mouth off about themselves and their "unique sense of British fair play" :rolleyes: Britain sent tens of thousands of soldiers into Ireland 1919 - 21 declaring martial law in most of what is now the Rep Of Ireland, interning thousands with trial, torture etc. Still Michael Collins and the IRA ran you wankers out - with a lot of help from Irish America as you know well Brit ;)

wm_IRAVolunteersInGraftonStreet.jpg

England was actually a colony of France then since the Normans had invaded in 1066, the Normans and it's English conscripts then invaded Ireland in 1169. Ireland has only been at war with two forces Britain and the Vikings, beating the Brits in 1922 and the Vikings (who only held a few coastal towns like Dublin, Waterford, Wexford, Limerick) ending occupation of any part of Ireland at the Battle of Clontarf 1014. But then been a typical Brit you come on spouting shyte as if you know it all. Since I mentioned WW1 and WW2, you lot were getting your arse handed to you in both wars until America can to the rescue of course !! But then typical Brit you just love yourselves don't you, trying to think your the center of the world and get the hump when everyone else doesn't think so, when in truth your only a second rate power in Europe and a third rate power in the world. All the Brits contributed to the world is loudmouthed wankers whom Paddy can out drink any day in Ibiza, legless tarts falling around the place drunk out of their minds while Gunther from Amsterdam, Hans from Munich, Fernado from Madrid and Sean from Galway shag em'.

three-young-women-england-soccer-fans-in-kavos-corfu-after-england-A67W8X.jpg

Dang. I stand corrected. I appreciate you laying that out for me.

Public education in the US taught me that England slapped around Ireland for a long time and they just kind of let them go. I’ll be sure to research further to correct my ignorance.

Aer Lingus is a great airline btw.

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

And Conor was a career FW becoming the only fighter in MMA history to outbox the shit out of Nate Diaz and drop him 3x (while Nate was 2 weight classes bigger then Conor)

Conor's dominating win over a much larger Nate at the same weight just 5 months after losing the first fight on short notice, speaks even more to how much of a p4p beast of a technician Conor is, how badass Conor is, and how much of an MMA mob boss Conor is
Conor got the piss beat out of him in fight 1 and fight 2... the bell saved him from death against the slow footed, slow punching Nate... Nate is the same weight class as Conor and got his ass manhandled when he tried to fight at 170 so take that irish dick off of your tonsils.
A 40 year old, feather fisted, retired Floyd beat Conor so senseless that the left side of his face droops.

If England wanted to take the gloves off, they could have and they would have destroyed Ireland, but they didn’t want to, mostly because they just got done fighting real nations. The Irish were used as cannon fodder for any war Great Britain was in for several hundred years. That’s how much Ireland was bitched by England.
More Brit delusion again. as stated Britain sent tens of thousands of soldiers into Ireland 1919 - 21 declaring martial law, interning thousands with trial, torture etc. Britain was on its knees after WW1 (though even worse after WW2 while neutral Ireland had a good laugh at your asses been handed to you at Dunkirk, Norway, Crete, Signapore etc) and highly dependent on trade and loans from America and other country's. The IRA had destroyed British administration throughout what is now the Republic, Michael Collins wiping out of British intelligence in Dublin had every Brit diplomat and civil servant running for the boat home with teh IRA openly taking over the west and south of the country.

But you’re right. England is being colonized right now because of the same mentality they had when they let Ireland go. No balls since the 1920s.
And getting your arses kicked with Brexit !! Laughable but typical, they fell for all the old jingoism how Britain would tell "Johnny Foreigner" off etc Your fooked pal, fooked <Lmaoo>

Man if Khabib spoke English with a better accent that would have been much sweeter !!

Dang. I stand corrected. I appreciate you laying that out for me.

Public education in the US taught me that England slapped around Ireland for a long time and they just kind of let them go. I’ll be sure to research further to correct my ignorance.

Aer Lingus is a great airline btw.
By the way, their is no one more than the Brits who privately hate Americans or "Yanks" as they always call you. Sure their politicians talk shit about "Britain's special relationship with America" blah, blah trying to make out they are in some sort of Batman and Robin team dominating the world. When I'm sure if you asked most Americans what country in the world had they a "special relationship" with they'd maybe say Canada and would be surprised if it was supposed to be the Brits. What they hate about America and Americans is that's its AMERICA who is the super power of the world, not them. And just remember Ireland with a population of 6 million produced as many UFC champions (ok just one) as Britain with 60 million !!
The Irish War of Independence – A Brief Overview
http://www.theirishstory.com/2012/09/18/the-irish-war-of-independence-a-brief-overview/#.W6VFzc5Kiyp

By the way, their is no one more than the Brits who privately hate Americans or "Yanks" as they always call you. Sure their politicians talk shit about "Britain's special relationship with America" blah, blah trying to make out they are in some sort of Batman and Robin team dominating the world. When I'm sure if you asked most Americans what country in the world had they a "special relationship" with they'd maybe say Canada and would be surprised if it was supposed to be the Brits. What they hate about America and Americans is that's its AMERICA who is the super power of the world, not them. And just remember Ireland with a population of 6 million produced as many UFC champions (ok just one) as Britain with 60 million !!
The Irish War of Independence – A Brief Overview
http://www.theirishstory.com/2012/09/18/the-irish-war-of-independence-a-brief-overview/#.W6VFzc5Kiyp

When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong, and I'm wrong.

I was wrong about Irish history.

Where did i say Ireland is greater in terms of military ?
Im saying Russian leaders enslaved its people for most of its history, even the african slaves in the americas were emancipated before Russians.so Boasting about russian superiority over Ireland is weak considering you own history.
Russian winter and size defeated Napoleon no brilliant strategy so chill with that one.
You were Enslaved by Stalin/Communism in the 20th century and sent to labour camps for disagreeing. When Ireland gained its indipendance Russians were being enslaved under Stalin.
What kind of history are they teaching you ? Russia got beaten back by Sweden. Britain (Crimea) Japan, Finland and those are the ones that spring to mind. Peter the Greats empire consisted mostly of places like Uzbeck and Turkmen land Ez Clap.
You shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house.

You are mistaking serfdom for slavery. Germany also had serfdom until the early 1800s.

And you are also mistaking living under an authoritharian regime and being enslaved. Wtf if you think like that all nations were a bunch of slaves until pluralism emerged. WTF are you talking about.

so says the Muslim from Russia as if wasn't repressive enough...

McGregor doesnt even know who his greatgrandparents were. Uselles talk. Surname means nothing.

this seems important for you, so if you say so lil buddy

Seems important to you as well. Otherwise you wouldn't be in the thread all night trying to refute it.

Now you're just giving up.

Not that I'm surprised. Your hero tends to give up as well.

Seems important to you as well. Otherwise you wouldn't be in the thread all night trying to refute it.

Now you're just giving up.

Not that I'm surprised. Your hero tends to give up as well.
it really isnt, Im not even Irish.... and claim no Irish heritage. Im just stating that Russia wont do shit. Which seems to trigger you

Back