Conor: "My bloodline stood and fought the English Empire." Khabib: "What happened to your language?"

and yet the clan's son tapped and quit like a biatch to an Stockon native Nate Diaz.
Condom is not a warrior. He is a cocaine hyped buffoon who let an average fighter strangle him.
Actually, his ancestor might find both Nate and Khabib more honorable in their conduct, rather that this drunk clown, talking about clans one day and tapping out an other
actually as a pro fighter he technically is a warrior

22 pages of this, sherdog can be weird as reddit...

The Perry Clan was the most savage

suF3GNe.jpg

What's the exact deal with Northern Ireland?

I know people form Northern Ireland don't consider themselfes British, but that there are political leaders there who cater to Britian or are secretly British?

Hey @MayhemMonkey can you explain it and give us your perspective. I know you said earlier it was very complex
Half of the people identify with Britain and the other half identify with Ireland. It can rejoin the rest of Ireland at any time if a referendum passes. It's actually not that complicated these days but has been more complicated in the past.

Speaking in many languages just means u were conquered by more people.
Indians speak like 5 languages. Almost 7 in the Portuguese region.
Shertard post of the month. Stay in your public school ...

Russian, Turkish, Arabic, English. A man of many talents, Khabib is.

Conor seemed kinda desperate when he tried speaking in Irish to prove a point. That was pretty sad.

What's sad is the fact he claims he's Irish (because the Irish "fought" the english), speaks only english, and has a scottish surname.

Conor: "They [Chechens] were chased from their lands to the edge of cliffs. My family, my bloodline, the McGregor clan, we stood and we fought, we fought the English Empire... So much so that our name was banished for 100 years by King James at the time..."

Khabib: "Okay, why you changed your language? What's wrong with you? What happened to your language? You talk in English."

QONVIyz.gif

OQ4QeVl.gif

Time stamped at 1:22:02

This was the best insult of the night, honestly.

Speaking in many languages just means u were conquered by more people.
Indians speak like 5 languages. Almost 7 in the Portuguese region.

Just like both Sweden and switzerland right? And various other countries known for teaching various languages in their schools.

No, Canadian. And there’s no way to “fault” Britain in that one. That was a clear case of invasion for the sake of conquest.
The brits were still sore over losing the last war we fought, and were antagonizing us by undermining our trade, among other things.

What's sad is the fact he claims he's Irish (because the Irish "fought" the english), speaks only english, and has a scottish surname.
he was talking about his family fighting the English when they were in Scotland and being banned from Scotland for 100 years. He didnt mention the Irish fighting the English

Take a hint, @PROlogic: even other Conor fluffers think you're an insufferable :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
not at all, its just Northern Ireland is a place that annoys the fuck out of me because the Unionists there are some of the biggest cunts Ive ever laid eyes on. Scotlands problem with bigotry has links to Northern Ireland so I get pretty pissy talking about it. Its just not a subject I can go into without calling a massive amount of people cunts lol

And then Conor responded to Khabib in his native Irish tongue, shutting Khabib up and making Khabib look stupid

Conor's line about Khabib disrespecting Putin was way better and actually had Khabib shook lol
Conor's put down was "An bhfuil cead agam dul go dti an leithreas ar an bus." which means "can I go to the toilet on the bus" Brilliant, typical Conor <45>

Ireland was given their independence through the benevolence of the British Empire. Ireland has never won a war.
Laughable, as if the Brits been kicked out of Ireland after WW1 and the rest of the empire after WW2 because of a sense of justice or as the Brits like to mouth off about themselves and their "unique sense of British fair play" :rolleyes: Britain sent tens of thousands of soldiers into Ireland 1919 - 21 declaring martial law in most of what is now the Rep Of Ireland, interning thousands with trial, torture etc. Still Michael Collins and the IRA ran you wankers out - with a lot of help from Irish America as you know well Brit ;)

wm_IRAVolunteersInGraftonStreet.jpg

England used no Vaseline on Ireland for the better part of 1000 years until they were feeling generous and let them go in the 20s. It’s not like they were contributing anything to the world besides drunks, gingers and shitty sweaters.
England was actually a colony of France then since the Normans had invaded in 1066, the Normans and it's English conscripts then invaded Ireland in 1169. Ireland has only been at war with two forces Britain and the Vikings, beating the Brits in 1922 and the Vikings (who only held a few coastal towns like Dublin, Waterford, Wexford, Limerick) ending occupation of any part of Ireland at the Battle of Clontarf 1014. But then been a typical Brit you come on spouting shyte as if you know it all. Since I mentioned WW1 and WW2, you lot were getting your arse handed to you in both wars until America can to the rescue of course !! But then typical Brit you just love yourselves don't you, trying to think your the center of the world and get the hump when everyone else doesn't think so, when in truth your only a second rate power in Europe and a third rate power in the world. All the Brits contributed to the world is loudmouthed wankers whom Paddy can out drink any day in Ibiza, legless tarts falling around the place drunk out of their minds while Gunther from Amsterdam, Hans from Munich, Fernado from Madrid and Sean from Galway shag em'.

three-young-women-england-soccer-fans-in-kavos-corfu-after-england-A67W8X.jpg

Back