Conor McGregor 'won't return to the UFC until April' at the earliest says John Kavanagh

vacate a leave even if he fights once that means he won't fight again for another year or so after that. He isn't a champion HE SUCKS the UFC has champs fighting 2-3 times a year and Shmuck Conor hasn't defended once in 2 years over 2 belts.

Go away Conor!

And this is what happens when you let a fighter run your business. Was it really worth the damage Conor has done to UFC's legitimacy and how badly he broke the status quo for a few million buy PPVs?

Who in the end really got the last laugh? Conor is the star, not the UFC. Great job.

Between the Diaz and Mayweather fights, this guy has made more money in the last 2-3 years than just about every other MMA fighter combined. At this point it shouldn't be about the money. Is he a champion or not?
NO THAT SHOULD BE CLEAR HE IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT AD NEVER WILL BE

Ufc knows they can’t control Greg. UFC “pulling” him from 219 is all talk, cheap talk.

It came down to business and what Greg was asking for. He wants a piece of the pie. UFC doesn’t want to give him that. They are at odds

UFC pretending like they can still control Greg is laughable.
I know and these "Strip him" claims are ridiculous. Yah why dont you morons go piss off the guy (that is very easily pissed off as it is and an egomaniac), the guy that made more money in one fight than your company did in the past two years, simply because you cant come to an agreement.

I would not be surprised if Kav was just shitting, saying this for bargaining tactics.

WME is fooked and Conor is their only hope. GSP may be done, never fights and did kinda poorly $ wise in his last outing - Jones is maybe done forever and rarely sells over 500K ppvs - Ronda is gone . Brawk is done and there are 0 other stars. Conor knows he has them bent over a barrel and he deserves his fair share. He literally generated 1 billion dollars in his last fight - ponder that.

Lol.

<36>

This was probably decided wayyy before the supposed "punishment" of removing him from UFC 219.

I heard his management basically said he was never scheduled for 219.

UFC tossed him a get out of jail free card and he continues to bite the hand that feeds him

No one is bigger than the game. Nothing lasts forever and that includes Conor's fame and fortune if he continues the way he is.

There's always been discussions of 'how will UFC go on without 'x' fighter? Guys like Shamrock, Ortiz, Chuck, Brock etc.

There's always the next guy or girl out there

Last edited:
A McGregor card is a "big event" which they want people to talk about, look forward to, pay shitloads for tickets, attract all the celebrities etc.

If he fights 3-4 times a year then it becomes routine and loses the feeling of big/special event. Celebrities and millionaire attendees are like "well doesn't matter if I miss this one, I can catch the next one in 3 months".

It's the same way that Floyd operated once he became big money. Sucks for fans but it's unrealistic to expect otherwise.

No. Lol. Nice try at comparing him to Floyd #50-0 #nevertapped #neverquit #neverlossbytko

A lot of people are making money on all of this.

The only people suffering are true fans of the "sport".

Lol, cut him

I was a huge Conor fan but this is getting ridiculous. He's asking for too much and holding up the division. He took virtually no damage in an August boxing match and can't come back for 8 fucking months? Cut this clown and move on.

I know and these "Strip him" claims are ridiculous. Yah why dont you morons go piss off the guy (that is very easily pissed off as it is and an egomaniac), the guy that made more money in one fight than your company did in the past two years, simply because you cant come to an agreement.

I would not be surprised if Kav was just shitting, saying this for bargaining tactics.

WME is fooked and Conor is their only hope. GSP may be done, never fights and did kinda poorly $ wise in his last outing - Jones is maybe done forever and rarely sells over 500K ppvs - Ronda is gone . Brawk is done and there are 0 other stars. Conor knows he has them bent over a barrel and he deserves his fair share. He literally generated 1 billion dollars in his last fight - ponder that.
That billion had quite a bit to do with his opponent, hell Conor was the B-side.

I was a huge Conor fan but this is getting ridiculous. He's asking for too much and holding up the division. He took virtually no damage in an August boxing match and can't come back for 8 fucking months? Cut this clown and move on.
He took damage he was basically ko'd on his feet. Ref saved his little ass from brutal ko

On Behalf of the nation of Ireland strip him of his belt.

Many thanks,

signed the people of Ireland.
It doesn't matter. No one serious considers his "belts" real. Its a manufactured title, Conor is a sham, and you've all bought wolf tickets.

He can wear all the fake belts he wants, it won't change the fact that his career is a joke. It won't change the fact that there are at LEAST 3 people waiting at LW who will flatline him, and AGAIN expose him as a middling gatekeeper at best.

Conor is much better at talking himself into money than he is at fighting. Joe Duffy would tap him again, Khabib would literally murder him and he'd never fight again, Tony would toy with him and TKO him easily, Gaethje would leave him laid out on the canvas twitching while Artem sobs in the corner, Aldo would destroy him in a rematch, Frankie would embarrass him badly, etc., etc.

Anyone at WW would beat the living dogshit out of him, he has zero power at 170.

Conor is a joke. That's it.

I predicted this just like i predicted him not defending the FW title and getting embarrassed by Mayweather. I saw it, and it happened. Call me Mystic Milan.

Conor can do what he wants. He has nothing to prove. He has made the most money out of anyone in the UFC and supports his family well. He did what he said out to do.

Ohh wow, what a punishment. More yacht time for teh UFC owner/King Conor McNuggets

If Endeavor/UFC is only concerned about maximizing profits, they wouldn't give 25-50% of their PPV revenues of their "end" (on a single event) to one fighter. It's a balance, not sure why that's so hard for you to understand. When Conor gets too greedy or demanding, don't expect the UFC to just roll over and take it.

There is more to it then this (Gate, Close circuit, etc.) but just to break it down in to the simplest of metrics.

Conor PPV: 1.5 million buys (Average of his last 3 PPV's) at $60/each = $90 Million. Subtract even 1/3 for Conor ($30 million) and profits are $60 million.

Ferguson PPV: 140,000 buys (Ferguson's last PPV) at $60/each = $8.4 Million. Subtract $500,000 for Tony and profits are $7.9 Million.

That is what we are talking about here. $60 million vs. $7.9 million. When the difference in PPV buys are that substantial this is what you get.

Back