Conor McGregor tried to panic wrestle Floyd Mayweather lol (Gif)

You're not making sense lol. Conor isnt gonna start doing Demian Maia lateral Jiu Jitsu throws lol. Dude sucks at Jiu Jitsu. He couldnt even get Floyd Mayweather down lol.

Okay, you got me. This proves you've been trolling the entire time.

Okay, you got me. This proves you've been trolling the entire time.
giphy.gif

Talks about Conor throwing people with Jiu Jitsu throws than calls me a troll lol.

giphy.gif

Talks about Conor throwing people with Jiu Jitsu throws than calls me a troll lol.

Most white belts can toss Floyd Mayweather on his head, let alone a professional MMA fighter who is a brown belt.

Most white belts can toss Floyd Mayweather on his head, let alone a professional MMA fighter who is a brown belt.
Yup just like this right ?
conor7.gif
Just because you do Jiu Jitsu doesnt mean you can throw everyone around lol. You're using cavemen logic lol.

Yup just like this right ?
conor7.gif
Just because you do Jiu Jitsu doesnt mean you can throw everyone around lol. You're using cavemen logic lol.

You think that's actually a takedown attempt?

No that was a punch attempt lol

That's the attempt of an exhausted and battered individual to clinch. You really don't know what you're looking at half the time in a fight if you don't practice a combat art yourself.

That's the attempt of an exhausted and battered individual to clinch. You really don't know what you're looking at half the time in a fight if you don't practice a combat art yourself.
So when he put his hand around Floyds legs he was clinching lol ? Your deluded lol. Also cut it out with the if you dont train bs you sound like a idiot posing lol. This was a clinch lol ?
conor7.gif
It was clearly a takedown attempt lol.

Last edited:
Pillowfists McGillicutty was battered, concussed, and above all shamed at that point. He had no control over his mind as floyd had already taken that from him.

So, like the front-running quitter that he is, pillowfists was looking for a way out. Perhaps a frank-igor slam type of takedown he was probably thinking at that point. But floyd, the elite athlete that he is, has a firm grasp on the mechanics of leverage and balance, much moreso than your average fat sherdogger here with a 24 hour fitness white belt in jj. So he stuffed him and made pillowfists look like the concussed utter twat that he is.

Brilliant stuff by floyd.

Lulz...what boxing gym teaches you the proper way to clinch is to bend down and grab your opponent's hips? I agree pillowfists had already been battered and concussed at that point, but come on!

Lulz...what boxing gym teaches you the proper way to clinch is to bend down and grab your opponent's hips? I agree pillowfists had already been battered and concussed at that point, but come on!

There are a lot of things that fighters do when concussed and exhausted that aren't necessarily taught to them in the gym. Are you trying to suggest this isn't the case? I feel like your post is less of a logical post meant to add something to the conversation and more of a way to try and burn McGregor's performance. Which is fine, you should just be more straightforward about it like - "Conor hater, reporting for duty. Conor suckz."

So when he put his hand around Floyds legs he was clinching lol ? Your deluded lol. Also cut it out with the if you dont train bs you sound like a idiot posing lol. This was a clinch lol ?
conor7.gif
It was clearly a takedown attempt lol.

Yes. He's tired. Hurt. And trying to buy time and avoid being hit by ducking low into a clinch. At this point, he had been stumbling all over the ring. You're only saying what you say right now because it's what you want to believe.
Why in gods name would Conor be trying to take Floyd down when he knows it would cost him the one thing that was guaranteed in this match - his purse?

Yes. He's tired. Hurt. And trying to buy time and avoid being hit by ducking low into a clinch. At this point, he had been stumbling all over the ring. You're only saying what you say right now because it's what you want to believe.
Why in gods name would Conor be trying to take Floyd down when he knows it would cost him the one thing that was guaranteed in this match - his purse?
Ur7s5.gif
giphy.gif

There are a lot of things that fighters do when concussed and exhausted that aren't necessarily taught to them in the gym. Are you trying to suggest this isn't the case? I feel like your post is less of a logical post meant to add something to the conversation and more of a way to try and burn McGregor's performance. Which is fine, you should just be more straightforward about it like - "Conor hater, reporting for duty. Conor suckz."
Lulz, we are debating whether or not conor panic wrestled. As much as you want it to be, my dislike for conor is irrelavant - and frankly, yours is always the default defense of the typical conor jizzguzzler. When logic and evidence is presented, the conor fanboi/girl says "oh, you just hate conor!"

And where exactly have you seen a boxer bend down like that and deliberately grab for someone's hips, hurt or not? Where is your said evidence, or are u just assuming thats what happens when boxers get hurt? Ive never seen it. A figment of your vast combat imagination perhaps??

So, conor lover, you have been spotted! Report for duty **bends over and grabs ankles** like the salty bum that you are.

Oh, and i dont need to disguise my dislike for pillowfists mcquitter. Isnt that obvious?

Last edited:
Lulz, we are debating whether or not conor panic wrestled. As much as you want it to be, my dislike for conor is irrelavant - and frankly, yours is always the default defense of the typical conor jizzguzzler. When logic and evidence is presented, the conor fanboi/girl says "oh, you just hate conor!"

And where exactly have you seen a boxer bend down like that and deliberately grab for someone's hips, hurt or not? Where is your said evidence, or are u just assuming thats what happens when boxers get hurt? Ive never seen it. A figment of your vast combat imagination perhaps??

So, conor lover, you have been spotted! Report for duty **bends over and grabs ankles** like the salty bum that you are.

Oh, and i dont need to disguise my dislike for pillowfists mcquitter. Isnt that obvious?

a52f84730110d07dd85977a51891dc6a.gif

eb87da7b3c8d5963e4d8c2da59a4d3b4.gif

Ducking low into clinches is something that happens all the time in boxing. It's funny. Your little tactic of "prove it" probably would have worked if we weren't talking about someone like Floyd Mayweather who does it all the time. Had it not been about him, I might have had issues finding specific instances of this, because its not like there are highlights or gifs of this specific kind of clinch-- and you knew this. So jokes on you.
And no, Conor isn't even one of my favorite fighters. I just give credit where it is due. The funny thing about Conor haters and fanboys is that they always accuse you of being the other thing the moment you disagree with them.

Lulz...u mean that never occurred to pillowfists when he hammerfisted floyd multiple times in the back of his head? Gee, what fight were u watching???

Lulz...u mean that never occurred to pillowfists when he hammerfisted floyd multiple times in the back of his head? Gee, what fight were u watching???
LOL.
Just going to ignore my most recent post?
You ask for "proof." I give it to you. Then you ignore it.
All right, got cha.

LOL.
Just going to ignore my most recent post?
You ask for "proof." I give it to you. Then you ignore it.
All right, got cha.
Lulz...so you went and googled "boxers ducking and grabbing waists gif". Congrats?

Lulz...so you went and googled "boxers ducking and grabbing waists gif". Congrats?

Nope, I recorded directly from Floyd's fights on Youtube, because I knew that he uses that tactic a lot.

Nope, I recorded directly from Floyd's fights on Youtube, because I knew that he uses that tactic a lot.
Floyd never in his life has done this lol
conor7.gif

Back