Conor McGregor tried to panic wrestle Floyd Mayweather lol (Gif) | Page 3

Discussion in 'Conor McGregor vs Mayweather Discussion' started by KevinLee, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Superzorro Goddess of War

Superzorro
    Someone's never taken a day of jiu jitsu in their lives.

MMA__Analyst and JudasAnthony like this.
  2. ICEibuPROfen Banned

ICEibuPROfen
    Goes to show how far boxing is from fighting

3. Bjjpitbull8 Black Belt

Bjjpitbull8
    <6>

FlowchartRog likes this.
  4. KevinLee ✮ ✮ KING ✮ ✮

KevinLee
    Cause Conor trains some Jiu Jitsu he can throw people on there head lol ? What kinda logic is that. Conor is not even good at Jiu Jitsu lol. Hes isn Jacare lol. He couldnt even get Floyd down lol.

gmr7494, Joohnmatrix and Alanf7 like this.
  5. Bjjpitbull8 Black Belt

Bjjpitbull8
    Did this just become a thread about Ido Portal?[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Corleone187 ㄥ8ƖǝuoǝlɹoƆ

Corleone187
    Floyd is "lucky"? lol for 21 years I suppose! :D

He walked THROUGH him for a reason! Floyd's a defensive fighter you know, he doesn't walk through anyone, ever! How did he get lucky when he chose to walk THROUGH the punches, he made the decision.

Conors terrible and has no power. He brought a peashooter to a gun fight and Floyd just walked forward towards the punches not caring

7. KevinLee ✮ ✮ KING ✮ ✮

KevinLee
    So much for all that power Dana and Conor claimed he had to ko Floyd stiff lol.

8. KevinLee ✮ ✮ KING ✮ ✮

KevinLee
    [​IMG] [​IMG]Floyds lucky ? Conor lucky he didn't get brain damage lol

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  9. The Adder Green Belt

The Adder
    mma fighters really are 3rd rate athletes.

Okajima, gmr7494 and FlowchartRog like this.
  10. Superzorro Goddess of War

Superzorro
    You should try taking a few classes in jiu jitsu. In my first year as a white belt, I got to the point where I was submitting anyone who hadn't had any training, regardless of their relative size. And that's not me bragging or anything - thats the norm' for most people. To add to that, Conor isn't a white belt, and Floyd has never taken a day of grappling in his life.

You have no right to say that he isn't "good" at jiu jitsu because he doesn't apply it in his typical strategy in MMA. He's a brown belt that usually goes up against black belts (Floyd would be below a white belt with zero wrestling to supplement this), and has a boxing background. Try actually taking jiu jitsu for yourself. You'll learn pretty soon what I'm talking about.

11. Joohnmatrix Green Belt

Joohnmatrix
    I suspect ido might actually be a sherdog troll who just happened to bump into mcgregor in real life. What a legend!

gmr7494 and Bjjpitbull8 like this.
  12. Joohnmatrix Green Belt

Joohnmatrix
    Conor is still salty about the stoppage which is an obvious sign of brain damage.

13. James4210 Blue Belt

James4210
    He was rolling with it, whiping his own head back. Virtually no impact. Also punched C shoulder.

FlowchartRog likes this.
  14. James4210 Blue Belt

James4210
    Mastering gay mincing.

Joohnmatrix and Bjjpitbull8 like this.
  15. Shinobi Purple Belt

Shinobi
    It's epic how much of a fraud Conor is. He is literally the opposite of what he claims to be. The young, tough guy gets destroyed by the old, small, frail one. The powerful king of the touch of death gets outpowered by the old dude with frail hands. The guy who comes from the tougher sport where they get hit with knees to the face couldn't handle 8oz gloves. The young, motivated lion that comes from a much more physically demanding sport gets outworked by a 40 yo guy coming off a 2 year lay off that barely trained for this fight.

It's just so much irony in one single fight. It couldn't get any better than this.

FlowchartRog and Joohnmatrix like this.
  16. Shinobi Purple Belt

Shinobi
    I honestly hope that guy gets KTFO one more times so we hopefully stop hearing about him. One Conor Mcgregor is enough. Not sure i can handle a cheap knock off.

17. KevinLee ✮ ✮ KING ✮ ✮

KevinLee
    Still dont see the correlation betwee training Jiu Jitsu and throwing people on there heads lol. Just because Conor trained some Jiu jitsu doesnt mean hes gonna start throwing people on there heads lol. Conor isnt Jacare or Maia lol. Duded couldnt even get Floyd down but now hes Judo tossing people now lol ?

18. Superzorro Goddess of War

Superzorro
    Jiu jitsu encompasses almost all of wrestling and judo (both of which Conor trains individually as well since he is an MMA fighter). So the correlation is definitely there. Did you really think that jiu jitsu is only submissions, and no take downs what so ever? I seriously encourage you take some sort of grappling or boxing course, if you're this interested in MMA. It'll give you an entirely new perspective. Also, Conor never tried to throw Floyd, and we all know this. Stop playing dumb. If Conor wanted. If a high school wrestler wanted. If a month-long practitioner of jiu jitsu wanted - they could take Floyd Mayweather down with ease. And I'm not kidding about that either. Big Mayweather fan here. He decimates most people on the face of the planet in pure boxing. It's just true regardless. You don't have to be Jacare or Maia to take down someone who has never trained grappling a day in their life. Not even close.

Did you see how easily Conor took Floyd's back? Three or four times? And how Floyd looked like he didn't know what was going on? That's how it would look if Conor took a shot or pivoted his hips. You don't have to take jiu jitsu to know that's game over in any other venue. Seriously dude, you should just stop right here.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  19. KevinLee ✮ ✮ KING ✮ ✮

KevinLee
    You're not making sense lol. Conor isnt gonna start doing Demian Maia lateral Jiu Jitsu throws lol. Dude sucks at Jiu Jitsu. He couldnt even get Floyd Mayweather down lol.

20. gmr7494 Red Belt

gmr7494
    He was acting like a obstinate crackhead after you refuse to give him any money.