Conor McGregor tried to panic wrestle Floyd Mayweather lol (Gif)

lol he is a sad man indeed! Fucking panic wrestling in boxing :D

lol he is a sad man indeed! Fucking panic wrestling in boxing :D
Remember all that shit he talked lol ? Pretty embarrassing to get schooled like that after all that horse manure came out your mouth for months about koing Floyd stiff.

LOL Conor got outwrestled by a 40 yr old 20 lbs lighter boxer. I guess that's what sets apart A-level athletes(Floyd) from C-level ones(Conor). Honestly I can't see Conor beating any 180lbs+ athletic men on a street fight, an A-level athlete like Roger Federer would outwrestle and pound him out

LOL Conor got outwrestled by a 40 yr old 20 lbs lighter boxer. I guess that's what sets apart A-level athletes(Floyd) from C-level ones(Conor). Honestly I can't see Conor beating any 180lbs+ athletic men on a street fight, an A-level athlete like Roger Federer would outwrestle and pound him out

So footballers and tennis players would beat mixed martial arts champions... at fighting.

How did you get this stupid?

Lets not forget that Maidana, a guy who doesn't train takedowns, easily took down floyd.

$

Conor being able to takedown anybody who doesn't train is the biggest bullshit myth of all time....

Conor shitty takedowns are easy as fuck to defend against...give Canelo/GGG a year to train TDD and get use to kicks and Conor will get killed in MMA.

Floyd did a good job stuffing that take down, bent his knees and put his weight down. Would make a decent sprawl and brawl fighter.

Floyd would be thrown on his head if Conor wanted. Deal with it virgin boy.
Damn since when Conor was able to throw people on there heads lol ? Is he a Judo fighter lol ? Casuals have this misconception that if your a MMA fighter and you touch someone thats not a MMA fighter they just fall to the ground paralyzed with no resistance lol. Conor is a terrible wrestler he isnt tossing no one on there head lol.

Damn since when Conor was able to throw people on there heads lol ? Is he a Judo fighter lol ? Casuals have this misconception that if your a MMA fighter and you touch someone thats not a MMA fighter they just fall to the ground paralyzed with no resistance lol. Conor is a terrible wrestler he isnt tossing no one on there head lol.

No idiots like you that have never stepped in a gym and don't realize how much these time these guys put in various disciplines, and have the audacity to sit there and call them shit...even to the point that some guy that has never trained is at the advantage.

If Conor was so bad at wrestling, then any MMA guy could easily do this to Conor in a fight.

That's what happens when some bum boxer goes against a real fighter, fucking moron.

Floyd-Mayweather-Conor-McGregor.jpg Conor did get his ass beat by the GOAT however, this punch should NOT have happened against Floyd and he is lucky Conors power wasnt what everyone expected it to be. If he had Tyron Woodley power and Floyd took the same uppercut here it may have been the biggest upset in history. (Keeping n mind Conors gloves had less padding at the knuckles than Floyds which he was allowed to have). Best McGregor punch of the fight and I believe it to be the ONLY punch Mayweather took that he himself didnt expect.

Back