Conor McGregor still bitter over the Mayweather fight

Connor is delusional. I really think the guy needs a psychiatrist to deal with it, because it's pathological at this point.

The whole world knows Mayweather kicked his a$$, yet he chooses a photo caption of the fight that makes him look dominant and like the winner. How can even his fans not be embarrased by this behavior?

And it's a pattern, There's no doubt in my mind that he cherry picked the footage of the Paulie sparring session that made him look the best. Paulie could have won 11 out of 12 rounds, yet Conor would only show you the 15 seconds that made him look like he was winning.

A sad, small minded man.
He's a rich pro fighter. What are you? Target employee?

He's a rich pro fighter. What are you? Target employee?

That's like saying that no celebrities have mental problems because they're rich.

Are Conor fans really this dumb? It doesn't matter that he is rich. One thing doesn't disprove the other. He is still delusional. It's a fact.

That's like saying that no celebrities have mental problems because they're rich.

Are Conor fans really this dumb? It doesn't matter that he is rich. One thing doesn't disprove the other. He is still delusional. It's a fact.
Yawn.broke. No money.

Keep living through Conor. I bet it makes you feel successful...without actually being
You're still broke lol. You are attacking someone who is infinitely more successful than you. You're on sherdog because you have to be. Im paid to be here

You're still broke lol. You are attacking someone who is infinitely more successful than you. You're on sherdog because you have to be. Im paid to be here

Oh dear. The warcry of the typical delusional McNuthugger.

Here is Megatronlee chuffed at just having received his pocket money to post on sherdog.

B1Shp7-IgAEuHV5.jpg

Connor is delusional. I really think the guy needs a psychiatrist to deal with it, because it's pathological at this point.

The whole world knows Mayweather kicked his a$$, yet he chooses a photo caption of the fight that makes him look dominant and like the winner. How can even his fans not be embarrased by this behavior?

And it's a pattern, There's no doubt in my mind that he cherry picked the footage of the Paulie sparring session that made him look the best. Paulie could have won 11 out of 12 rounds, yet Conor would only show you the 15 seconds that made him look like he was winning.

A sad, small minded man.

He might be aroused. Hard to tell.

Are you retarded? He posted the image to illustrate how strange boxing is, where Floyd can just turn his back and bend over whenever he's in the slightest bit of trouble and the ref will kindly step in and separate them. Considering that in MMA, turning and giving up your back like that is a death sentence. The clue is in the caption.

that's why i don't believe his humble in defeat schick since he will return to his egocentric and delusional persona.
Even if Khabib or Tony beat the shit out of him i doubt he will become humble.

lol

look at floyd fighting like a bitch... yup boxing is gay we know this conor.. nbd

Oh dear. The warcry of the typical delusional McNuthugger.

Here is Megatronlee chuffed at just having received his pocket money to post on sherdog.

B1Shp7-IgAEuHV5.jpg
Keeep making me rich. Please give daddy lord more

Are you retarded? He posted the image to illustrate how strange boxing is, where Floyd can just turn his back and bend over whenever he's in the slightest bit of trouble and the ref will kindly step in and separate them. Considering that in MMA, turning and giving up your back like that is a death sentence. The clue is in the caption.

Boxing is a punching sport. That's all you should do. Punching in the legal areas of the body. Conor spent a good portion of the fight grabbing and landing punches to the back of the head. Floyd kept his cool, protected himself and let the ref handle the cheater. Man to man, face to face, Conor couldn't do shit.

Back