Conor McGregor still bitter over the Mayweather fight

Conor McGregor still tweeting about his last fight that was two weeks ago?

Wow, the guy just never lets go of ancient things!!!!!

Connor is delusional. I really think the guy needs a psychiatrist to deal with it, because it's pathological at this point.

The whole world knows Mayweather kicked his a$$, yet he chooses a photo caption of the fight that makes him look dominant and like the winner. How can even his fans not be embarrased by this behavior?

And it's a pattern, There's no doubt in my mind that he cherry picked the footage of the Paulie sparring session that made him look the best. Paulie could have won 11 out of 12 rounds, yet Conor would only show you the 15 seconds that made him look like he was winning.

A sad, small minded man.

Connor is delusional. I really think the guy needs a psychiatrist to deal with it, because it's pathological at this point.

The whole world knows Mayweather kicked his a$$, yet he chooses a photo caption of the fight that makes him look dominant and like the winner. How can even his fans not be embarrased by this behavior?

And it's a pattern, There's no doubt in my mind that he cherry picked the footage of the Paulie sparring session that made him look the best. Paulie could have won 11 out of 12 rounds, yet Conor would only show you the 15 seconds that made him look like he was winning.

A sad, small minded man.

This saying applies to Conor and his worshippers. I debate against the knowledgeable and win but when I debate the ignorant I lose every time. You tell them its day and they say it is night, what can you do?

@n.diazismylife1999 foooooook uuu

This saying applies to Conor and his worshippers. I debate against the knowledgeable and win but when I debate the ignorant I lose every time. You tell them its day and they say it is night, what can you do?

@n.diazismylife1999 foooooook uuu

How can anyone worship a guy who behaves like this? He comes off like an insecure beta. A woman almost.

And Paulie was right once again. Telling Mayweather not to be too nice to Conor after the fight, because Conor is a snake with a huge ego, and he'll eventually stop faking being "classy in defeat", and pull shit like this.

His bank account isn't bitter over it.

Hes just looking for any way he can to cope with getting his ass handed to him by that small, brittle fisted malteser with eyeballs.

shame on you Conor.
Floyd could talk everything he could after the fight, he could tell how he fucked you up.
and his nuthuggers still buying everything he doing.

he has no shame in sending that absurd picture where he was actually fucked up.

Last edited:
Hes just looking for any way he can to cope with getting his ass handed to him by that small, brittle fisted malteser with eyeballs.

I think seeing the aftermath of humiliation and Gifs on the internet (nike tick snot coming out his nose, the "bop" nose punch) must have really done a number on his psyche

This is Conor desperately trying to change the narrative from what actually happened to him. That image portrays him in the dominant, alpha role that he was never actually in at any point during the Mayweather fight. Instead it was the safety first, 40 year old retiree with arthritic, brittle hands that hadn't stopped anyone in a decade, outweighed by twenty plus pounds, that had the death touch possessing, 170 pound Irish gorilla frequently backpedaling, trying to avoid engaging at all costs, routinely being manhandled in the clinches you'd expect a much larger, more experienced grappler to dominate.

Whether it's the concussion hindering his judgment, I don't know. But Conor is handling this defeat much worse than anyone could have initially anticipated. He clearly didn't view this as simply as the money making exhibition it always was; he genuinely and legitimately believed he'd win and now he's had his entire world shattered. He is mentally shot.

He still thinks he won, Floyd really did some damage..

Conor is damaged goods for sure. Not unlike his delusional fans, he's grasping at anything to save face. The migraines hes constantly getting from that savage beatdown from the old manlet must really be annoying for him.

Snot. Cleaned. Out.
50-cent2.png

A sad, small minded man.

No, he just wants you to invest your life into pointless things that will lead to him making more money.

No, he just wants you to invest your life into pointless things that will lead to him making more money.

How does that contradict him also being a delusional egomaniac that acts like a woman?

A sad, small minded man.

You haters are just too creepy! The fight was like only two weeks ago!

How can anyone worship a guy who behaves like this? He comes off like an insecure beta. A woman almost.

What are you talking about! You and haters like you worship him as much as his fans. You cannot stop talking about the man, you are obsessed with him!

Back