Conor McGregor still bitter over the Mayweather fight

I love Connor, but is very delusional if he thinks he can go more than 2 rounds with GGG or Canelo.
But i say again, if was any other ufc fighter, Mayweather would make even look worse.

Conor is great, but boxing is just whole other level when it comes to striking.

First page of responses are odd. It doesn't look like Conor is saying that he thought he won, but rather that the rule set in boxing is strange ("mad") because it allows situations like that one.

Conor's bitter?
Imagine the fans who bought that thinking they'd get a real fight.... imagine how they feel.

Conor loves illusions due to camera angles. First there was Paulie's knockdown that wasn't. Now pretending to arse rape Floyd when the reality was that Conor got arse raped all night long.

Fuck the fake illusions, we've got real photos of what went down

mayweather-mcgregor-fight%20(14).jpg

gettyimages-839902688.jpg
003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg
hi-res-ad442b8abac532d68b490bafa33d10bd_crop_exact.jpg

Fuck, that MMA bitch even got MAN HANDLED in the CLINCH by a retired tiny little old boxer who was 12 years older and weighed 20 lbs lighter.
MayweatherMcGregor.jpg

Conor got raped all night.

More like you TS are bitter about Conor lol

Conor posts those things to get haters like you to complain about it, so then he garners more attention, more fame, and more money.

Keep it up cause I too enjoy helping Conor get richer!

Conor loves illusions due to camera angles. First there was Paulie's knockdown that wasn't. Now pretending to arse rape Floyd when the reality was that Conor got arse raped all night long.

Fuck the fake illusions, we've got real photos of what went down

mayweather-mcgregor-fight%20(14).jpg

gettyimages-839902688.jpg
003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg
hi-res-ad442b8abac532d68b490bafa33d10bd_crop_exact.jpg

Fuck, that MMA bitch even got MAN HANDLED in the CLINCH by a retired tiny little old boxer who was 12 years older and weighed 20 lbs lighter.
MayweatherMcGregor.jpg

Conor got raped all night.
Too much evidence, too much trigger for conor jizz guzzlers. Those photos are like murder scene pics for these twats bwahahahaha

And Paulie was right once again. Telling Mayweather not to be too nice to Conor after the fight, because Conor is a snake with a huge ego, and he'll eventually stop faking being "classy in defeat", and pull shit like this.
Conor is a fake ass motherfucker to be honest. He really isnt humble in defeat, after the diaz fight he acted all nice after the presser. Then after about 2 weeks he started making excuses and how diaz "won the lotto and got lucky" .

First page of responses are odd. It doesn't look like Conor is saying that he thought he won, but rather that the rule set in boxing is strange ("mad") because it allows situations like that one.

yeah MMA has never had controversial decisions

McGregor in the 1st rnd was so quick. Wow. I'm still impressed by his 1st boxing bout. IMO, he should fight Horn in Australia under McGregor Promotions. Get a real training team and see what happens.

McGregor in the 1st rnd was so quick. Wow. I'm still impressed by his 1st boxing bout. IMO, he should fight Horn in Australia under McGregor Promotions. Get a real training team and see what happens.

No he wasn't, he looked slow. His punches looked laboured, with no real speed or snap.

Horn would rape him, McGregor doesn't have the power or experience to keep Horn from molesting him.

LOL Horn would rape him so bad, in some countries they'd be forced to marry each other.

Back