Conor McGregor makes ESPN Top 100 Most Famous Athletes On The Planet (Conor made Top 20)

I can't remember the time Floyd got finished by a gate keeper. Can you?
Really? This isn’t about who is better. This is a popularity contest. It’s a famous list. Besides you don’t compare boxing records to MMA records. Don’t be ridiculous

Give Conor the award for being only champ in history to never defend a title.

I don't get your point. So are you saying Conor is going to be bigger the Floyd at his peak? I'm sorry man, but it's not going to happen. Conor will actually need to fight for that to happen and not lose. if he loses again the interest in his fights will fall off. And unlike Floyd, there is a really good chance he will lose. I can't stand Floyd, but it has been clear for the past 10 years that there hasn't been any fight that he actually had a chance at losing. Pac Man is the fought back when they should have in like 2009 or 2010 would have been the only one who had a shot.

Who cares what order they are in, Lebron is as well known as you can get. Plus basketball is really popular in China so there you go

If it's a ranking than it matters what order you are in.

Soccer is also really popular in China, plus the rest of the world.

in many countries peeps wouldnt recognise these athletes!!!

Sun Yang
Mclroy
Jordan Spieth
Virat Kohili
Mickelson

p.s.

usain bolt was a famous athlete in pretty much every country!!!

If it's a ranking than it matters what order you are in.

Soccer is also really popular in China, plus the rest of the world.
So is basketball, there you go. Don’t speak on things you don’t know boy

I question the validity of any list that has derrick rose at #36 when he is probably not even a top 150 player in his own league and has zero fan base outside of a handful of Chicago fans that wear his jersey on throwback.night. that list is utter shit.

Lol, lots of Tennis players ahead of him.
Tennis is far more mainstream. Seriously an mma fighter making the top 20 is an amazing achievement giving its a total fringe sport watched only by weirdos.

Good for him. Hopefully he can keep himself up on the list by fighting more often.

So is basketball, there you go. Don’t speak on things you don’t know boy

Lol. Are you trying to compare soccer popularity with basketball.

People don't even need to know about sports to know which is bigger.

its well deserved, the last person that had MMA buzzing like that since since Jon Jones

I don't get your point. So are you saying Conor is going to be bigger the Floyd at his peak? I'm sorry man, but it's not going to happen. Conor will actually need to fight for that to happen and not lose. if he loses again the interest in his fights will fall off. And unlike Floyd, there is a really good chance he will lose. I can't stand Floyd, but it has been clear for the past 10 years that there hasn't been any fight that he actually had a chance at losing. Pac Man is the fought back when they should have in like 2009 or 2010 would have been the only one who had a shot.
Floyd is 10x the name in his prime than Conor has or ever will be.

Hell Floyd still the bigger name now, Floyd took over mma for years with everyone calling him out so he handpicked the easiest and biggest name and shitted on the ufc and it's biggest star for his easiest pay check.

Floyd > mma

Gotta exclude people like Sun yang and Virat whatever who are only famous in their country lol

How is lebron over messi? lol americans....look at their instagram followers you morons. Not even close.

Floyd is 10x the name in his prime than Conor has or ever will be.

Hell Floyd still the bigger name now, Floyd took over mma for years with everyone calling him out so he handpicked the easiest and biggest name and shitted on the ufc and it's biggest star for his easiest pay check.

Floyd > mma
Conor has more Twitter and Instagram followers. Before the Conor fight Floyd vs Berto did 500k PPVs while Conor vs Alvarez did 1m+.

Conor is also more relevant

He's the bigger name NOW.

Back