Conor McGregor makes ESPN Top 100 Most Famous Athletes On The Planet (Conor made Top 20)

Well duh, Floyd is the GOAT athlete, there's a reason he made way more money than any soccer stars during his peak years. Everyone including so-called global superstars like Ronaldo is a bum compared to him, let alone Conor. That's a moot point.

And it's not like Floyd alone is drawing those numbers. May Mac was his highest peak, followed by May Pac and nothing else is even close, so those results are from both Conor and Floyd.

The other interesting thing it shows is that, outside of Ireland, he doesnt get much interest. I was expecting most of it to be from North America, but thats like 8th on the list.

Nobody is arguing that Conor doesn't win popularity contests. So do the Kardashians. What people want is for him to actually fight top contenders, starting with defending a belt for the first time ever. His rabid fans should also want to see him fight top competition, as well as fight more often, but for some reason that doesn't seem to be the case. It's almost like they're afraid he'd lose to much of the top 10...

I'd disagree. There were guys who should've gotten title shots within the past two years that didn't. For awhile, there was really no incentive to fight because you'd either stay at your ranking or be "promised" an interim title shot, and we all know interim title shots mean absolutely nothing.

Had Conor stepped aside when he should have, the roadmap to the title would have been clearer for a lot of fighters. 155 is a deep division. It's not like 205 where it's quite shallow.

tony and khabib inactivity is because of conor?? and what do you mean interim title shots mean nothing?

The other interesting thing it shows is that, outside of Ireland, he doesnt get much interest. I was expecting most of it to be from North America, but thats like 8th on the list.

We Americans have way too many A level sports stars of our own to obsess over Conor. No other country in the world is even close in this department. We got so many to choose from we don't even mind cheering for foreign athletes against our own sometimes. In Ireland and UK Conor is a whale in a lake, over here he's just another whale in a sea of whales, a lot of them bigger than he is.

lol... you're trying too much in here. Randy isn't even that well known in his own country, even if he was currently active as a fighter or "actor"...

and btw, Randy wasn't envolved in that memorable fight that saved the UFC, he was just couching at that TV show.
So all the viewers who watched that episode closed their eyes when Randy was on screen??Get Conor’s little twiglet dick out of your arse for long enough to see sense boy.

We Americans have way too many A level sports stars of our own to obsess over Conor. No other country in the world is even close in this department. We got so many to choose from we don't even mind cheering for foreign athletes against our own sometimes. In Ireland and UK Conor is a whale in a lake, over here he's just another whale in a sea of whales, a lot of them bigger than he is.

Yeah it makes sense when you consider it. Just surprised me a little is all.

So all the viewers who watched that episode closed their eyes when Randy was on screen??Get Conor’s little twiglet dick out of your arse for long enough to see sense boy.
Lol at some seconds of fame by Randy. Conor got you so sad kid, I can see that. :D

Nobody has heard about those NBA guys in Poland, most heard about those footballers and tennis players.

Is there no end to his blessings?

000d29ce-800.jpg

Conor McGregor is MMA's sole representative on a

new top 100 list of the world’s most popular athletes

Ranking in at # 18 & only 4 spots behind the billion dollar man

Conor McGregor, the lineal King with Two Crowns, is single handily

keeping the greatest sport on earth in the eyes of the mainstream media.

A MMA fighter, who built his fame in fighting, is a worldwide superstar.

A lot of old school hardcores never thought we'd see the day

Enjoy it while it lasts. It may never happen again

Conor Bless Us All

edit:

Read the full list here: http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/23519390/espn-world-fame-100-2018
giphy.gif

# 2, 7, 9, 11, & 17 are complete nobodies in my neck of the woods.

Lol at some seconds of fame by Randy. Conor got you so sad kid, I can see that. :D
Not really,he is an ex plumber who was on benefits,I’ve never claimed a penny benefit in my life.He may have money now,but he has no class or morals.Money can’t buy either son.

The MMA world is better without him. It's sad that he has such a selfish outlook on things. He could've truly helped launch the UFC into a new era, but instead chose to leave it in shambles, his division inparticular.
When somebody goes on to do bigger and better things, there will be losers like this guy ^^^ that stay back and hate.

Lol at Lebron over Messi. In the US obviously on the planet lol.

I'm sorry, but there's no fucking way Lebron is more famous then Messi.

Stopped reading after that.
Who cares what order they are in, Lebron is as well known as you can get. Plus basketball is really popular in China so there you go

Hold on, is this motherfucker trying to say that Randy fuckin Couture is more famous than McGregor? What in the actual fuck? Now there's some really dumb shit said on Sherdog everyday, but this one has to take the fuckin cake! I mean, god damn, that's just beyond dumb. I had to look up how to spell Randy Couture's fuckin name.

Is there no end to his blessings?

000d29ce-800.jpg

Conor McGregor is MMA's sole representative on a

new top 100 list of the world’s most popular athletes

Ranking in at # 18 & only 4 spots behind the billion dollar man

Conor McGregor, the lineal King with Two Crowns, is single handily

keeping the greatest sport on earth in the eyes of the mainstream media.

A MMA fighter, who built his fame in fighting, is a worldwide superstar.

A lot of old school hardcores never thought we'd see the day

Enjoy it while it lasts. It may never happen again

Conor Bless Us All

edit:

Read the full list here: http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/23519390/espn-world-fame-100-2018

I have bad news for you, TS.

He’s never going to blow the load in your face that you’ve been praying for since 2015.

Back