Conor McGregor has a better chance of outrunning Usain Bolt than beating Floyd Mayweather.

watch this and also please make sure you never have kids

He's false starting because he's competing against 7 other guys who can all run sub 10 seconds you goof. He could literally start running 2-3 seconds after the gun shoots because he could still catch Conor after giving him a 3 second headstart. You need to get a vasectomy ASAP.

fucking sick of sherdoggers not ever reading the first post in the thread. heres how it works, einstein. if usain does a false start he's out and conor wins. usain already fucked up like this. if conor was there that day he'd have beaten usain.

mayweather has never fucked up like this.

jesus christ, jesus fucking christ

You may actually be retarded. You don't "outrun" someone if they false start.

Fail more.

watch this and also please make sure you never have kids

Holy fuck. I bet your parents are embarrassed to admit a braindead retard like you was conceived by them..

Learn what the term "outrun" means. Pretty sure it is a term you would learn by the age of 5 you pathetic turd.

Floyd is 40, retired, hasn't fought anyone in 2 years, hasn't KO'd anyone in a decade & a defense first fighter who picks & chooses his opponents based on risk vs. earnings potential... there's a little room there for an upset, not much but a small chance for Conor, Bolt would have to blow both his knees out in the first 10 meters for it to even be a race

Running and boxing are similar, don't bet on the white guy.

Here's why Usain's World Record in the 100M is amazing:

John Ross just set the NFL Modern Combine 40 yard dash time this year, a time of 4.22 seconds in the 40 yard dash. It's confirmed that Bo Jackson ran a 4.13 in 1986 at Auburn's Football Pro Day, before this stat was annually tracked, starting in the year 2000.

If you equate Usain's World Record in the 100M to a 40 yard dash time.....his 40 would have been ran in 3.84 seconds!!!

Yeah, I think he could beat Conor running backwards if it came to it.

Oh my sweet flying fuck. There is no hope for you in life.

Be embarrassed. You really, really should.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/outrun

lol you seem upset

so if they got together to see who ran fastest and usain bolt started before he was supposed to, he'd be dq'd, right?

are you under the impression that they take the average speed of the runners or find out who reached the highest speed or something? its simply who manages the fastest time without getting disqualified.

btw in regards to your previous post my parents arent as smart as me

Conor could beat Floyd in a boxing match and then beat Usain in a race in the same day. He beats any athlete in any sport, with the one exception being tennis. Conor sucks at tennis.

lol you seem upset

so if they got together to see who ran fastest and usain bolt started before he was supposed to, he'd be dq'd, right?

are you under the impression that they take the average speed of the runners or find out who reached the highest speed or something? its simply who manages the fastest time without getting disqualified.

btw in regards to your previous post my parents arent as smart as me

You said outrun. Stop trying to condone your idiocy with more idiocy. Accept that I just pointed out you don't know what the term outrun means and move on.

FFS you literally have no defense. Accept it. Deal with it. Live to fight a battle you can possibly win. This isn't one.

You said outrun. Stop trying to condone your idiocy with more idiocy. Accept that I just pointed out you don't know what the term outrun means and move on.

FFS you literally have no defense. Accept it. Deal with it. Live to fight a battle you can possibly win. This isn't one.

in order to outrun conor usain has to first not do a false start

Nobody can take that left hand shot

Make sure you please the balls too.

d0bddd72b1.gif

in order to outrun conor usain has to first not do a false start

Yeah and if he false starts, he doesn't even get the chance to "outrun" him. The outrunning becomes a moot point.

By the end of the day theres going to be a betting line on this. Bloody Elbow's Lewis Mckeever will run an indepth article quoting every famous internet comment on possibility of it happening and TMZ will have caught up with both opponents for a verbal agreement. Some sherdog blogger will catch that no ones written an article on it and make an extensive thread on every highlight.

Back