Conor McGregor has a better chance of outrunning Usain Bolt than beating Floyd Mayweather.

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Conor McGregor's only chance against either person is a lucky KO or false start.

Well, Usain Bolt has lost 5 out of 74 races since 2008, one of which was indeed a false start. While Floyd Mayweather has lost 0 professional fights in his life out of 49 bouts. No one has ever landed a lucky KO punch on him.

But Conor boxes for his MMA training? Well he runs too, homie.

CHpcCQHUYAI8tkB.jpg

So where you at, Conor fans? :D

That's actually quite untrue. He has a better chance of landing a big KO punch on Floyd than he does outrunning the fastest runner in the world.

He has like a 1% chance of KO'ing Floyd and a 0% chance of outrunning Usain Bolt.

Agreed, but 0 isnt greater than 0 so the odds are actually the same.

Conor McGregor's only chance against either person is a lucky KO or false start.

Well, Usain Bolt has lost 5 out of 74 races since 2008, one of which was indeed a false start. While Floyd Mayweather has lost 0 professional fights in his life out of 49 bouts. No one has ever landed a lucky KO punch on him.

But Conor boxes for his MMA training? Well he runs too, homie.

CHpcCQHUYAI8tkB.jpg

So where you at, Conor fans? :D
Nah. Not even close. His chances of beating Floyd in a fight are far higher than beating Usain bolt in a race.

I'd explain why, but think about it for 30 seconds and you should figure it out

he probably could outrun usain tbh. usain is old, retired and would not be able to compete under USADA

This is so stupid, Bolt could give McGregor a 30m headstart and still beat him so there's no need for him to false start. McGregor has little chance vs Mayweather but Bolt could beat Conor running backwards dude.

That's actually quite untrue. He has a better chance of landing a big KO punch on Floyd than he does outrunning the fastest runner in the world.

He has like a 1% chance of KO'ing Floyd and a 0% chance of outrunning Usain Bolt.
<WellThere>

You are correct Mr Rice. And thank you for giving me occasion to finally use this emoji.

Noone can take dat left hand shot bro.

EDIT: Lol, Degen Gambler beat me to it.

I wouldn't say 0% chance

Bolt could trip or something

Well he is running from title defenses, so it is possible.

fucking sick of sherdoggers not ever reading the first post in the thread. heres how it works, einstein. if usain does a false start he's out and conor wins. usain already fucked up like this. if conor was there that day he'd have beaten usain.

mayweather has never fucked up like this.

jesus christ, jesus fucking christ

A professional champion fighter known for his boxing has a better chance of beating a Olympic runner at running than another fighter at boxing.

Only on Sherhate. 24/7 bro.

To be honest, if Conor challenge Bolt to a race I'd watch.

This is so stupid, Bolt could give McGregor a 30m headstart and still beat him so there's no need for him to false start. McGregor has little chance vs Mayweather but Bolt could beat Conor running backwards dude.

watch this and also please make sure you never have kids

The point is valid, and it also means that I would havde the exact same chance of defeating Mayweather as Conor do. Or I would have the same exact chance of beating Bolt in a 100 metres race as a snail has.

Back