Conor McGregor has a better chance of outrunning Usain Bolt than beating Floyd Mayweather.

This is pretty retarded.

I think we can all agree Conor has literally 0% chance of beating Usain Bolt in a race, even if Conor had a false start he'd still lose.

And I think we can all agree that Conor has more than 0% chance against floyd. Even if it's like 1%, it's still more than 0. (It's true I did the math myself)

This is pretty retarded.

I think we can all agree Conor has literally 0% chance of beating Usain Bolt in a race, even if Conor had a false start he'd still lose.

And I think we can all agree that Conor has more than 0% chance against floyd. Even if it's like 1%, it's still more than 0. (It's true I did the math myself)
Misusing the word "literally" is pretty retarded.

he probably could outrun usain tbh. usain is old, retired and would not be able to compete under USADA
That's probably the stupidest thing I have ever read on Sherdog. Bolt recently lost a 2008 gold medal in relay because of retesting. It wasn't Bolt that got caught, but his teammate.

Carter was tested on the evening of the Beijing final in 2008 but that was found at the time to contain no "adverse analytical finding".

More than 4,500 tests were carried out at those Games, with nine athletes caught cheating.

An anomaly was discovered in Carter's submission following the IOC's decision to retest 454 samples from Beijing using the latest scientific analysis methods.

Carter and the Jamaican National Olympic Committee were told of the adverse finding in May - before the Rio Games - and told his B sample would be tested.

It was reported by Reuters in June that Carter's A sample had been found to contain methylhexanamine, which has been on the World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada) prohibited list since 2004.

It was reclassified in 2011 as a "specified substance", meaning one that is more susceptible to a "credible, non-doping explanation".

Sold as a nasal decongestant in the United States until 1983, methylhexanamine has been used more recently as an ingredient in dietary supplements.​

This is how it works in the real world.

Right, and how would you determine who did that without a uniform starting time? Don't run away, show me those smarts. :)
So he is going to outrun Bolt by Bolt not running? We're done here. If you don't know what the word outrun means, I don't know how you breathe without the help of someone. Thank you now, bye bye then!

That's probably the stupidest thing I have ever read on Sherdog. Bolt recently lost a 2008 gold medal in relay because of retesting. It wasn't Bolt that got caught, but his teammate.

Carter was tested on the evening of the Beijing final in 2008 but that was found at the time to contain no "adverse analytical finding".

More than 4,500 tests were carried out at those Games, with nine athletes caught cheating.

An anomaly was discovered in Carter's submission following the IOC's decision to retest 454 samples from Beijing using the latest scientific analysis methods.

Carter and the Jamaican National Olympic Committee were told of the adverse finding in May - before the Rio Games - and told his B sample would be tested.

It was reported by Reuters in June that Carter's A sample had been found to contain methylhexanamine, which has been on the World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada) prohibited list since 2004.

It was reclassified in 2011 as a "specified substance", meaning one that is more susceptible to a "credible, non-doping explanation".

Sold as a nasal decongestant in the United States until 1983, methylhexanamine has been used more recently as an ingredient in dietary supplements.​

This is how it works in the real world.
>thinking usain is clean
LMFAO

So he is going to outrun Bolt by Bolt not running? We're done here. If you don't know what the word outrun means, I don't know how you breathe without the help of someone. Thank you now, bye bye then!
Aww, scared off by a little question about semantic concepts? Sorry, "smart guy." :)

(don't ever try pedantry with me, you will lose)

Sprinting is indirectly competitive, boxing is directly competitive. What I mean by that is regardless of what Conor does, Bolt is running under 10 seconds. Bolt could be running against a Ferrari or against a sloth and he will run under 10 seconds. Conor has no control over Bolt's performance.

Boxing is directly competitive, so Conor has some level control over what Floyd does. He can directly affect Floyd's performance and therefore will always have a greater chance of beating Floyd in boxing than he will at beating Bolt over 100m.

>thinking usain is clean
LMFAO
If Bolt is not clean, then everybody in the UFC is jacked to the gills. Bolt is quite possibly the most tested man on the planet. And, as shown, there is a great chance his samples will get retested.

An Olympic runner who has false started once in 74 opportunities has a better chance of false starting again than someone who has never been hit by a KO punch in 49 fights.

Conor fans coming weak.

Your shits retarded dude.

Sorry bro. I hate Connor but you are a fool. Connor has a 10% chance of beating Floyd. 0 chance of winning a running competition, unless against Nate Diaz

Back