Conor McGregor at muscle beach - looking huge and dangerous:

do you have a handbook of terms you use to plug into your format of "Conor McGregor at X - Looking Y and Z" or do you come up with them as you go?

Every new picture inspires a new description in me.

No thought is needed. The man truly is inspirational. Proof is in the fuckin' pudding, brother.

Both have taken over their organisations and are at the top of their game.

Two brothers in arms.

The loyalty must be commended.

Conor-McGregor-Dillon-Danis-octagon.png

dillon doesnt even have any mma fights at all yet you cumguzzling whore
and yet overnight he just became their biggest draw and biggest name.

More people will talk about his fight than they will about daley vs. rory.

and yet overnight he just became their biggest draw and biggest name.

More people will talk about his fight than they will about daley vs. rory.

danis doesnt even have a wikipedia page, wipe that semen off your face you slut

You seriously think he won't be a big draw for Bellator?

One word from McGregor about this fight and all Bellator viewership records will be broken.

You seriously think he won't be a big draw for Bellator?

One word from McGregor about this fight and all Bellator viewership records will be broken.

yeah artem lobov is doing all kinds of big numbers

i gotta hand it to you conor sluts, you really don't skimp on the sucking midget dick, everyone can tell exactly what you stand for and thats drinking manlet fluid by the pint. and you dedicate hours every day to it as well, such stamina.

Well that's just not true...
woah. let the dust settle Drake. Once the promotion kicks in sparks will fly. Especially if he gets a fight against Matt Hughes or someone of that nature.

"Ready to go whenever and against anyone anytime."
I feel you, can you believe the UFC stripped him of one belt and will strip him of the other eventually? I don't think they've even offered him any fights since Sanchez and would only match him up against a much larger welterweight in Diaz prior. It's a shame really. That's how I recall things at least.
1290675-screenshot001.png

Typical Canner nut hugger. So casual.

dillon doesnt even have any mma fights at all yet you cumguzzling whore

i gotta hand it to you conor sluts, you really don't skimp on the sucking midget dick, everyone can tell exactly what you stand for and thats drinking manlet fluid by the pint. and you dedicate hours every day to it as well, such stamina.
surprised-baby-gif-1.jpg

Back