CM Punk's real fight with a rassler revealed

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Vid is unclear but CM Punk basically put Jungle Boy in a headlock until the ref's and Samoa Joe broke it up.

It seemed like a fairly minor scuffle, and CM didn't choke anyone out like he might've suggested.

For all you non-rasslin' fans, Jungle Boy is the son of the late Luke Perry from Beverly Hills 90210. Samoa Joe is this huge guy who incorporates MMA moves into his rasslin' so he might actually be able to fight like an MMA fighter.

Tony Khan pissed his pants over this?

Reactions: HHJ
Imagine being the guy who got beat up by CM Punk1000005509.gif

Last edited:
Punk never said that he choked him out. He just said that he choked him "a little" and broke it up when Samoa Joe intervened.

The footage backs up his version of events.

That's why the crowd was chanting his name in the arena.

AEW is the worst "major" wrestling promotion that I've seen.

Imagine being the guy who got beat up by CM Punk

Dude, Jungle Boy is seriously freakin' tiny.
He might appear tall if he stood back to back with Hasbullah./s​

Last edited:
imagine marking out for that clown

Scared for his life! Trained MMA fighter ransacked gorilla position!

The only thing this video does, to me, is make Jungle Boy look like a pussy. Punk's shots are super slow but he had JB locked up in a second lol
I think its more that punk seems to be a decent blue-purple belt while JB likely has had no exposure to bjj

I think its more that punk seems to be a decent blue-purple belt while JB likely has had no exposure to bjj
That lockup is straight wrestling. BJJ may do it too, but it's nothing EVERY professional wrestler doesn't do in damn near every match.

That lockup is straight wrestling. BJJ may do it too, but it's nothing EVERY professional wrestler doesn't do in damn near every match.

I'd say most guys who have been trained in the last 10 years have no idea what a lock up is. The young guys style is just forearm hits, super kicks, chops, and flippy shit.

They can't even throw a worked punch anymore.

The Young Bucks and Jungle Boy are manlet dorks who do bad gymnastics routines as their "wrestling" gimmicks.

They're exactly the kind of people that you'd imagine that Punk could easily beat up.

Punk would only try this on a manlet. It's too bad Marko Stunt wasn't around.

Back