Conor - Max II should be no brainer

I mean the current FW champ looks great at FW, its not as if he struggles to make weight and even failed to make 155lbs once...oh wait
DP96_avW4AAgAe3.jpg
He failed to make 55 on very short notice, shut the fuck up

Max walks around heavier than Conor - Conor could make 145 again tho I doubt he would.

Max is skinny when in shape.. The weight room is not his friend. If he’s walking around heavy it’s because he eats too much. Conor is shredded and muscular..

I mean the current FW champ looks great at FW, its not as if he struggles to make weight and even failed to make 155lbs once...oh wait
DP96_avW4AAgAe3.jpg

They are both 155 fighters. Fight needs to be there. Why should they kill them selves to make weight when they can simply fight at 155?

He failed to make 55 on very short notice, shut the fuck up
First of all, you shut the fuck up. He failed to make 155lbs on 1 weeks notice even though he fights at 145, which just shows how much be balloons up when he isnt fighting. He also failed to make it to 3 fights in a row, says it all

First of all, you shut the fuck up. He failed to make 155lbs on 1 weeks notice even though he fights at 145, which just shows how much be balloons up when he isnt fighting. He also failed to make it to 3 fights in a row, says it all

Max is tall but not muscular. I think he just has a bad diet honestly when he is not in camp. Conor at 5-9 is extremely muscular. He has very little fat on him. Asking him to make 145 at this point in his career is not happening. He would be completely drained.

0_1PNG.png

That guy is not making 145..

1 week notice isn’t very short? And he wasn’t even given the full week to boot

Fucking fool, he’d retire your man crush

Max is tall but not muscular. I think he just has a bad diet honestly when he is not in camp. Conor at 5-9 is extremely muscular. He has very little fat on him. Asking him to make 145 at this point in his career is not happening. He would be completely drained.

0_1PNG.png

That guy is not making 145..
I didnt say he could and yeh I doubt he makes it. It has to happen at 155 but Max isnt entertaining 155 right now

1 week notice isn’t very short? And he wasn’t even given the full week to boot

Fucking fool, he’d retire your man crush
Your man crush Max already lost to Conor lol shut the fuck up already as you dont know jack shit, you had no answer on why Max failed to make it to 3 fights in a row

When McGregor cuts to 145 he looks like an old man. All dehydrated and sucked in, it's not good for him. He'll stay at 155 and should.

Conor needs a fight of high caliber to get his name back an build back his brand - Dustin, Cowboy, Nate won't do that for him. Max is stand up only fighter an volume guy more than power so Conor has no worry about a TD. Conor is not a huge LW an I think could make 145 to fight for a title setting up a champ v champ beeb fight.

Max needs that name to put his brand over the top an start making big money - Conor is it. A chance to revenge an early loss n a foot hold to enter the LW division potentially a fight with Beebs. Finally gets this guy the payday he has earned an gets him mainstream.

No matter who wins it sets up a huge Kabib fight - an gives either fighter that wins the win they really need for different reasons.

Dana do something right an make this fight happen - this fight is second only to Ferg Beeb in best fights to make right now.

So nate isnt high calibre

And yet he beat conor on days notice with no camp

I see what u did there, TS

Max slowly takes him apart standing IMO. Probably not right away but Conor's cardio will start to fail as Max starts to get stronger. I don't think Conor has the power to land one shot to stop Max.

Your man crush Max already lost to Conor lol shut the fuck up already as you dont know jack shit, you had no answer on why Max failed to make it to 3 fights in a row
Max isn’t even one of my favorite fighters, but he’d still kick Connie’s ass, I can’t deny that

Max isn’t even one of my favorite fighters, but he’d still kick Connie’s ass, I can’t deny that
Shut up, your man crush already lost to him and isnt entertaining 155 right now as he said so

I’d love this fight but the only problem I have is Conor getting another title shot.

Back