Conor - Max II should be no brainer

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Conor needs a fight of high caliber to get his name back an build back his brand - Dustin, Cowboy, Nate won't do that for him. Max is stand up only fighter an volume guy more than power so Conor has no worry about a TD. Conor is not a huge LW an I think could make 145 to fight for a title setting up a champ v champ beeb fight.

Max needs that name to put his brand over the top an start making big money - Conor is it. A chance to revenge an early loss n a foot hold to enter the LW division potentially a fight with Beebs. Finally gets this guy the payday he has earned an gets him mainstream.

No matter who wins it sets up a huge Kabib fight - an gives either fighter that wins the win they really need for different reasons.

Dana do something right an make this fight happen - this fight is second only to Ferg Beeb in best fights to make right now.

Has to be at 55, no way Conor makes 45 ever again. His coach said he doesn’t want him making the cut anymore.

This ain't happnin any more.

952467.jpg

I have thought ever since Max dominated his last fight, this is the fight. It’s a massive massive fight. You have people on here acting like “who cares” and “we don’t want it”.. Yeah right. Book it because it would be huge.

Nate 3 isn't high caliber of a fight?

Max won his last 13 fights, and defended his belt the last 2 fights.

Conor doesn't deserve to fight Max after losing his last fight (arguably last 3 out of 4 mma fights) It's time for Conor to either do Nate 3, Work himself back up in title ranks, or retire.

Last edited:
Yes a third fight with Nate won't "build his brand" to the casuals.

<mma3>

This fight does make sense

Max is a super risky fight for Conor right now. Max is on such a hot streak and has looked like a ninja lately. In regards to name brand, Conor absolutely has to win his next fight and preferable win it dominantly otherwise his “brand” goes down the toilet.

So if rebuilding name brand is Conor’s goal for his next fight I think He should be asking for Iaquinta. Style wise I think Iaquinta is a much easier fight for Conor.

On a personal level though I’d fucking love to see Max and Conor run it over again. I think Conor would lose.

Then why does he look like a skeleton after the cut? He basically fell into Faber’s arms after a cut..
I mean the current FW champ looks great at FW, its not as if he struggles to make weight and even failed to make 155lbs once...oh wait
DP96_avW4AAgAe3.jpg

Yes a third fight with Nate won't "build his brand" to the casuals.

<mma3>
Maybe Casuals - Max is a legit p4p great fighter who IMO is 3rd after Beeb n Dillasnake - a win over Max shows he is back - a win over Nate is a win over a journeyman who has been out for 2 years - means little.

Then why does he look like a skeleton after the cut? He basically fell into Faber’s arms after a cut..
Max walks around heavier than Conor - Conor could make 145 again tho I doubt he would.

Conor needs a tune up fight if he even ever fights again. He's a whiskey salesman.

If Conor fights Max at 145 he loses via not making 145.
If they fight at 155, Conor loses there too, it has to be a 5 rounder.

Maybe Conor should try and box Max, 0-0 vs 0-1, Conor probably gasses out and loses that too.

Back