Conor Looking Jacked AF In latest Photo

Don't compliment any fighters on this forum it makes members insecure.

Then they start pointing out why the fighter is not what you say they are while posting their life credentials.

Causes a shitposting war zone.

Don't compliment any fighters on this forum it makes members insecure.

Then they start pointing out why the fighter is not what you say they are while posting their life credentials.

Causes a shitposting war zone.

I actually dwarf them both in real life kk

Conor limbs are much longer and are double the size of kabob's both arms and legs

giphy.gif

Ireland is pretty cool. Been there a few times. Beautiful and the people are really nice.
Ireland has been raped and pillaged for centuries England. The country was in incredible debt and half its citizens were on welfare.

LoL. I bet you consider yourself Irish because you visited there.

Ireland has been raped and pillaged for centuries England. The country was in incredible debt and half its citizens were on welfare.

LoL. I bet you consider yourself Irish because you visited there.

Not at all. I'm 100% German blood. funny enough after WW2 part of the family stopped in Ireland. Say my last name in Killarney and people will know who you are talking about lol

they run the world
Lol they happy daddy putin hasn't crushed their lives. They tow Putin's line and stay happy running their "country".

There's a reason putin is getting involved with US politics. He and his oligarch buddies want their frozen assets.

Militarily Russia doesn't have a chance vs the US. 4 of 11 US aircraft carriers would destroy the land putin owns.

Not at all. I'm 100% German blood. funny enough after WW2 part of the family stopped in Ireland. Say my last name in Killarney and people will know who you are talking about lol
You aren't German blood if you live in Raleigh, NC. You're a hick from some bum town in USA. k? k.

Lol they happy daddy putin hasn't crushed their lives. They tow Putin's line and stay happy running their "country".

There's a reason putin is getting involved with US politics. He and his oligarch buddies want their frozen assets.

Militarily Russia doesn't have a chance vs the US. 4 of 11 US aircraft carriers would destroy the land putin owns.

Putin cucked USA politics and has created a civil war in the USA. He's winning.

Back