Conor Looking Jacked AF In latest Photo

Hoping he would be dipped head to toe in Proper12 Swag
Disappoint son

The Irony of whats on his shirt makes me believe he's fixing to dive balls deep into comedy.

Lol at claming to be German when you live in some bum area that got smashed by a hurricane. Come on son.
Raleigh pretty much just got a bit of rain. I don't understand why you are so hung up on my heritage. Like 1/2 of the triangle area(Raleigh/Durham) is from NY, where my parents are from.

Where’s the Shogun laughing at Conor flexing gif?

Caii.gif

Stevie was the best!

He certainly isn't flexing. When has Conor ever tried to look bigger than he was?

hes is a legit midget watch the press conferences right before the stare downs in the beginning and end of the conferences you can see that conor is about 3 inches shorter than kabib and as they get closer conor magically tiptoes himself up to appear like he is not as short it is more visible in the beginning of the conference by observing the background images

can be seen starting @ 50:20 - 50:42 in vid below

hes is a legit midget watch the press conferences right before the stare downs in the beginning and end of the conferences you can see that conor is about 3 inches shorter than kabib and as they get closer conor magically tiptoes himself up to appear like he is not as short it is more visible in the beginning of the conference by observing the background images

can be seen starting @ 50:20 in vid below

You seem upset bro

Yeah you just posted an old pic of yourself on IG Conor. Nice try though. The crack and proper twelve rat piss is turning you into a brittle, skinny man who is struggling to make weight.

I’ll make sure to bump this thread when Conor kills Khabib kk

Sherdog needs more arm chair phycologists, who is shook, who isn't shook.

McGregor tensing in that photo = mcgregor shook
Khabib getting haircut before press conference = khabib shook

There's so much physcology going on, I really think I need more people to tell me which professional cage fighter is the shookest.

Back