Conor Looking Jacked AF In latest Photo

Thought it was Bork with a tiger tattoo.
These jacked boys all look the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
2m7wyed.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen-today's coming out thread.

He looks in worse shape than usual - only slightly so but still noticeable. Not carrying as much musle-mass and a little less lean.

Not a surprise given his inacivity and the stuff he has been doing during the period - boozing, getting into brawls at Bellator, relaxing on yachts etc.

Dn1uGgMXoAERATW.jpg:large

Fuaaaark look at that bicep, huge lats, thick, solid and tight core and I've never seen his quads looking so big. Building those solid tree trunks which even Khabib won't be able to pull out of the ground.
At the same time face is looking lean, cheeks sunk in, my prediction is he hits weight easily, on the dot.

which hole do you think about first, TS?

Dn1uGgMXoAERATW.jpg:large

Fuaaaark look at that bicep, huge lats, thick, solid and tight core and I've never seen his quads looking so big. Building those solid tree trunks which even Khabib won't be able to pull out of the ground.
At the same time face is looking lean, cheeks sunk in, my prediction is he hits weight easily, on the dot.
In shape, yes.
Jacked, you don't the definition of "jacked".

Ts would consider moving out of his moms basement for a picture of McGregors prostate.

Lmaooo I have never seen such a thorough inspection of another man’s physique before

Someone put this on social media. I know nothing about that stuff. :)

ho938eX.gif

Pfft. Conor easily kills Khabibi here. Khabibi can’t atrike so he won’t beat Conor in a sword battle cause technically it’s striking, soooo. Conor via KO unarmed, Conor via murder armed with giant magical purple sword.

Back