Conor - Khabib - Tony - it's hilarious

how does having an inactive conor with a belt help them though?
That's on Conors end. Conor gave some pushback as well as kabob and Tony. The whole thing is a clusterfuck, but the UFC does not want to strip McGregor because of how it translates into sales.

Conor is going to defend against Nate and its absolutely hilarious lol

530035.jpg
530035.jpg
530035.jpg
530035.jpg
530035.jpg
530035.jpg
530035.jpg
530035.jpg

They are gonna have him defend the title against Nate Diaz, which makes absolutely no sense. What a joke!

Yup.. which Conor will probably win. And then have a 1 year break before fighting WW champion in a huge money match just before being stripped from the LW belt. Probably gonna lose the WW match and then retire.

Relax. Khabib is going to get “injured” in training again, and Conor will step in at the last minute and destroy Ferguson. Khabib then will get back in line and lose to a mid-tier fighter. You heard it here first.

Nope is was before
Okay, I got you.

So Dana said Conor had to fight Ferg next or he would get stripped. Then he later said that he had to commit to fighting the winner of Ferg/Khabib or he would get stripped.

You're right the first comment would be a lie, unless a change of the situation happened & so he had to modify the agreement.

iu

For all we know, Conor is hurt... but whatever the reason, Conor didn't turn it down... he just said he needed till August or whenever to honor it. So technically, he's not backing out of the fight... he's just saying he wants it later... & so Dana decides to run Ferg/Khabib in the meantime... but makes the adjustment to his previous statement due to that situation.

Don't get me wrong... I'm not justifying it. I'm just saying that it doesn't seem to be a straight up lie... Dana just rolled with Conor's delay... & saw 2 fighters ready to go & so he booked it.

Back